is HUSALAH locked down yet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
i know he caught one and was gonna have to go in for aminute, does anybody know if he's in yet? if so somebody post up his mailing address, i wanna shoot him a kite and tell him to hold it down...

Nov 1, 2005
Gas One said:
how sweet.

im sure he'll love to hear from a male he dosent know, what with bieng locked up with a bunch of men he dosent know...

you might even get a long strand of hair from his high top fade to encase in glass and cherish

hope you find it bruh bruh
i KNEW i would get a response like this. you fucking dumbass, when you're in the pen, you're happy to get a piece of mail from fuckin ANYBODY... you know why? people forget about you for weeks at a time and life goes on.

i hope nobody writes your ass if you ever get locked up, fuckin pussy

Nov 1, 2005
FMTRAIDER said:
obivously not, use the search button then. not that hard.
what the fuck is everybodys problem on here? used to be this was a nice forum, all loved bay area rap, now its a bunch of fuckin jackasses tryin to be hard online

Nov 1, 2005
Miss California said:
^yeah i agree wit chu i think its a bunch of lil kids thats why!But i also would like to write hus a letter so yeah info on how to that will be deeply appreciated!
dont worry you wont get flamed, you're a girl

and by the way, to the first mofucka that responded to this thread, i write ANYBODY i know that gets locked up it's the least i can do... shit pimp c wrote me back, he was REAL happy to get mail when he was locked up, so shut the fuck up if you dont know what you're talking about

Nov 1, 2005
tweeze said:
haaaaahaa

you can write him at www.getofhisnutzusa.com

j/k cuddiy

go to his myspace page or pm thizzent on threre myspace page

and there iz a cat on this board from thizz pm him

his name iz thizz on this board sould not be that hard

or get at ryda on his myspace
finally somebody with a real response
i didnt even realize hus was on thizz

Nov 1, 2005
maculentways said:
believe it or not, the level of homosexuality on this forum was VERY low before the hyphy movement

thank you, keak :rolleyes:

::
fo real...i used to browse all the time and it was cool, mature discussions on some good music and now its a bunch of ballhopping bitches callin everybody a faggot trying to start discussions over the stupidest shit... i blame this on cam'ron and that fuckin wack "no homo" phrase.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
gitwitit said:
finally somebody with a real response
i didnt even realize hus was on thizz

yeah its a nigga on here from thizz he posted up some dubbee info

i find the link

trust me i know how niggaz be feeling in the clink

i had homies in plecan bay san q the old folsom

them niggaz was on one

Aug 14, 2005
gitwitit said:
fo real...i used to browse all the time and it was cool, mature discussions on some good music and now its a bunch of ballhopping bitches callin everybody a faggot trying to start discussions over the stupidest shit... i blame this on cam'ron and that fuckin wack "no homo" phrase.
i always wondered where that "no homo" shit came from. Waz up wit niggaz jockin that shit. shit is retarded............

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
gitwitit said:
the forum was even more heterosexual back in 2000-2001 when i joined this shit...

::