Is Colin Powell a House Nigger?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is Colin Powell a House Nigger?

• YES, he is the definition of the word

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • No, he's a good guy

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I dont know what a house nigger is

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I'm white and therfore I tend to stay away from topics using the "N" word.

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
MCLEANHATCH,
YOU STRESSED, "1. la familia de mi padre tiene 85 anos viviendo el los estados unidos (East LA--Whittier). llegaron aqui en el tiempo de la revolution mexicana.

ENTONCES TU PADRE Y ABUELOS SON CHICANOS? CUAL OFICIO TIENEN?
THEN YOU STRESSED, "2. la familia de mi madre es del estado de Tejas y la familia de ella es de Tejas desde los dias cuando tejas era independiente de Mexico y USA."
ENTONCES TU MAMA ES TEJANA? COMO SE CONOCIERON ELLA Y TU PAPA?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "3. no, yo soy Americano, no soy gringo, soy Americano asi como tu tambien eres americano.

QIEN DIJO QUE ERA AMERICANO? HAZME UN FAVOR. ECRIBELE AL PRESIDENTE Y EXCLAMA QUE YO SOY AMERICANO. Y ES OBVIO QUE ERES AMERICANO, PERO CON CUAL CULTURA O SUBCULTURA TE IDENTIFICAS?
THEN YOU STRESSED, "4. y en realidad yo no tengo sangre "Latina", pero mi sangre si es se origen Mexicana, no Latina. y anque me sangre es Mexicana mi pais es America. y toda la jente Americana (huerros, latinos, negros, chinos, indios) no importa, solo que sean Americanos, porque ese es mi pais.
ENTONCES ESTAS DICIENDO QUE LA SANgRE MEXICANA NO ES LATINA? O QUE LOS PUERTO RIQUENOS, CUBANOS, SALVADORENOS, Y OTRAS RAZAS LATINAS NO TIENEN LA MISMA SANgRE Y CULTURA COMO TU? EXPLICATE.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "you said wetback not me. i just call them "Mexicans" and i know alote of them. both here and in Mexico.
I DIDN'T SAY "WETBAK" BUT USED IT TO EXPRESS SOMETHIN' YOU WOULD EXPRESS. gET IT RIgHT. SO YOU gOT TO MEXICO A LOT? DO THEY KNOW YOUR VIEW OF THEM AND HOW EXTRA-PATRIOTIC YOU ARE? SO DO YOU FEEL YOU'RE BETTER THAN THEM? WHEN YOU WENT TO MEXICO DID YOU FEEL LIKE PEOPLE WERE TOO DIRTY AND THEY WERE BENEATH YOU?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "when did i ever act ashamed to be Mexican.

ANSWER: NEVER.

i have let that be known several times to many here. if i was ashamed i wouldnt mention it. dont you think???

YOU ACT ASHAME TO HOLD THE VIEWS OF WHAT MEXICAN PEOPLE DO. IT SEEMS YOU WOULD RATHER RIDE WITH THE gOVERNMENT OR CAUCCASIANS IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT. YOU ONLY SAY YOU HAVE MEXICAN BLOOD TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THERE'S DIVERSITY IN THE ADVERSITY.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "no. that would make me a proud "American" that is of Mexican decent.

why would i claim allegiance to a country that i have absolutely no ties to. all my life America has been my country. America is the country that welcomed my fathers familiy to her. America is the country that gives me unlimited rights and freedoms.

HAVIN' MEXICAN BLOOD YOU SHOULD ADHERE TO YOUR ROOTS AND HELP MEXICO BE A PLACE YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO CALL HOME IF YOU WANTED TO. NOT RIDICULE IT LIKE IT'S BENEATH YOU.
AMERIKKKA IS ALSO THE COUNTRY THAT OPPRESSES MINORITIES AND WELCOMED YOUR FOREFATHERS BECAUSE OF CHEAP LABOR, NOT CAUSE THEY WANTED THEM HERE. AMERIKKKA IS ALSO THE COUNTRY THAT DEPORTS MEXICANS CAUSE THEY COME HERE FOR A BETTER LIFE, SOMETHIN' YOUR FOREFATHERS WANTED. AMERIKKKA'S RIgHTS AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT UNLIMITED. THEY'RE LIMITED, AND AFTER 9-11, IT'S BEEN gETTIN' WORSE. MUTHA-FUKAS ACCEPTIN' THIS SHIT CAUSE THEY PARANOID THEY DAM SELVES AND ACCEPTIN' SOME OF THEY FREEDOMS TO BE TOOKEN AWAY.
THEN YOU STRESSED, "no, it makes me first and foremost an AMERICAN."
FIFTY-FIRST AND FOREMOST, SAME DIFFERENCE.

May 8, 2002
EDJ said:
MCLEANHATCH,

ENTONCES TU PADRE Y ABUELOS SON CHICANOS? CUAL OFICIO TIENEN?
si. me abuelo era un trabajor en los files, tambien limpiaba yardas. pero el acia muncho dinero hugando baraja, y tambien en peleas de gallos finos.

mi padre tambien trabajaba en los files de muchacho, pero mi abuelo le dicea que solo en la esquela avia futuro.

so mi padre fue a la escuela y fue un maestro. pero tambien acia muncho dinero en las jagadas de baraja, dados, y peleas de gallos.

EDJ said:
MCLEANHATCH,

ENTONCES TU MAMA ES TEJANA? COMO SE CONOCIERON ELLA Y TU PAPA?
her family move to California in the late fifties.

EDJ said:
MCLEANHATCH,

Y ES OBVIO QUE ERES AMERICANO, PERO CON CUAL CULTURA O SUBCULTURA TE IDENTIFICAS?
Mexican American and American cultures

EDJ said:
MCLEANHATCH,

ENTONCES ESTAS DICIENDO QUE LA SANgRE MEXICANA NO ES LATINA? O QUE LOS PUERTO RIQUENOS, CUBANOS, SALVADORENOS, Y OTRAS RAZAS LATINAS NO TIENEN LA MISMA SANgRE Y CULTURA COMO TU? EXPLICATE.
honestly no. las culturas tienen cosas iguales pero tambie son muy differentes.

for example. Mexico es casi 100% Roman Catholic. is Cuba the same??? are a great majority of Cubans even Christians?

la musica cultura de mejico es Mariachi. en P.R. and Cuba es mas cumbia, salsa (drum base music).

muncha de las jente de Mejico son de indios Aztecos y Mayos.
? no creo que hay Azteco and Mayos en Cuba y Puero Rico o si hay?

EDJ said:
MCLEANHATCH,

I DIDN'T SAY "WETBAK" BUT USED IT TO EXPRESS SOMETHIN' YOU WOULD EXPRESS. gET IT RIgHT. SO YOU gOT TO MEXICO A LOT? DO THEY KNOW YOUR VIEW OF THEM AND HOW EXTRA-PATRIOTIC YOU ARE? SO DO YOU FEEL YOU'RE BETTER THAN THEM? WHEN YOU WENT TO MEXICO DID YOU FEEL LIKE PEOPLE WERE TOO DIRTY AND THEY WERE BENEATH YOU?
1. what makes you think that i would use that term???

2. my friend has a house in Tijuana (playas) where i go every now and then just to get away. i also go to Rosarito. i will probly be going to Guadalajara, Cualcoman, Uruapan this year to visit with some friends i havent seen in a long time.

3. of course they know how i am. i mean if you dont know how your friends are you must be pretty fuckin stupid. and i know they arent stupid. (just because i am conservative doesnt mean i dont have Liberal friends, i mean shit my sister is a die-hard liberal)

4 and 5. are rediculous ??'s not ever worthy of a response.

EDJ said:
YOU ACT ASHAME TO HOLD THE VIEWS OF WHAT MEXICAN PEOPLE DO. IT SEEMS YOU WOULD RATHER RIDE WITH THE gOVERNMENT OR CAUCCASIANS IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT. YOU ONLY SAY YOU HAVE MEXICAN BLOOD TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THERE'S DIVERSITY IN THE ADVERSITY.
i say by blood is Mexican because it is period.

what makes you think that there is only one way Mexican Americans can think.

and yes if it came down to it and war broke out between America and Mexico then yes i wouldn't even blink an eye in siding with AMERICA (she's my country).

EDJ said:
MCLEANHATCH,

HAVIN' MEXICAN BLOOD YOU SHOULD ADHERE TO YOUR ROOTS AND HELP MEXICO BE A PLACE YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO CALL HOME IF YOU WANTED TO. NOT RIDICULE IT LIKE IT'S BENEATH YOU.
i dont ever recall ridiculing Mexico here ever. so can you point out to me where i did???

My roots are in California which is America not Mexico last time i checked.

EDJ said:
MCLEANHATCH,

AMERIKKKA IS ALSO THE COUNTRY THAT OPPRESSES MINORITIES AND WELCOMED YOUR FOREFATHERS BECAUSE OF CHEAP LABOR, NOT CAUSE THEY WANTED THEM HERE.
we have never been oppressed. i guess we must have been lucky.

and as for cheap labor. i remember stories that my father has told me about how during the "Great Depression" my grandfather cleaned yards, did landscaping and removed unwanted trees from people houses. he told us of my grandfather charging rich white folks so much for removing a tree and how they would ask how much. when he told them (just say for example $10) they would give him $50. he would tell them it was only $10 and they would reply with give $10 to each of your workers. $10 isnt enough for all five of you guys

EDJ said:
MCLEANHATCH,

AMERIKKKA IS ALSO THE COUNTRY THAT DEPORTS MEXICANS CAUSE THEY COME HERE FOR A BETTER LIFE, SOMETHIN' YOUR FOREFATHERS WANTED.
only difference is that my fathers family came here LEGALLY. as to where all these people today are coming here ILLEGALLY. i know that all most want to do is come here and work and better their lives but breaking the law to do it is in this country ILLEGAL. there are may Legal ways to come to America

Apr 25, 2002
during the great depression chicanos were deported for no reason not just immagrants (come on mchleanbatch u seen mi familia havent you ?).

califas was mexico befor , there people here mexicans who owned land but during and after the bear flag revolt the land was being squated on by a bunch of european imagrants who no one in there home state wanted.

open the borders i say

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
ej u dont even know what ur talking about

a wetback is what americans call people who r from mex but move to the us

hence the name "wetback"- from the way they wear their hair slicked back which signifies that they just swam the rio grande to get to the us n their hair is still slicked back from the water

o yeah its cocoanut

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
51ST OF ALL, ^YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, SO I SUggEST YOU DO WHAT YOUR NAME IMPLIES.

AND FOR THE RECORD,
MCLEANHATCH,
YOUR SPANISH IS HORRIBLE.

N-E-WAY, YOU STRESSED, "si. me abuelo era un trabajor en los files, tambien limpiaba yardas. pero el acia muncho dinero hugando baraja, y tambien en peleas de gallos finos."

QUE CHINgADOS ES "FILES" Y "MUNCHO"? APRENDE EL ESPANOL CORRECTO.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "mi padre tambien trabajaba en los files de muchacho, pero mi abuelo le dicea que solo en la esquela avia futuro.

OTRA VEZ, APRENDE BIEN EL ESPANOL. "DICEA" NO ES UNA PALABRA. A LA MEJOR TRATABAS DE LETREAR "DICIA". Y QUE ES "AVIA". O ESTABAS TRATANDO DE LETREAR LA PALABRA "HABIA"?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "so mi padre fue a la escuela y fue un maestro. pero tambien acia muncho dinero en las jagadas de baraja, dados, y peleas de gallos."

EN ESPANOL NO HAY NINgUNA PALABRA "SO". APRENDE EL ESPANOL CORRECTO PINCHE CHICANO. NO SE TE OLVIDE LA LETRA "H" EN LA PALABRA "HACIA", QUE TU LETREASTE "ACIA". Y LA PALABRA ES"JUgADA", NO "JAgADA".

THEN YOU STRESSED, "her family move to California in the late fifties."
TE PREgUNTE EN ESPANOL CABRON, ENTONCES CONTESTAME EN ESPANOL BUEY. APOCO TU ESPANOL ES LIMITADO?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Mexican American and American cultures

OTRA VEZ TE PREgUNTE EN ESPANOL. ENTONCES CONTESTA EN ESPANOL. Y CUANDO CONTESTES, DIME MAS EN DETALLE.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "honestly no. las culturas tienen cosas iguales pero tambie son muy differentes.

for example. Mexico es casi 100% Roman Catholic. is Cuba the same??? are a great majority of Cubans even Christians?"

NO ERES CONSISTENTE EN ESPANOL. HABLA EN ESPANOL O MEJOR CALLATE LA JETA. PERO LOS CUBANOS TAMBIEN SON CATOLICOS. Y MEXICO TIENE TANTAS CLASSES DE MUSICA, NO NO MAS MARIACHI. PERO NO TE FIJES EN LAS DIFFERENCIAS, ENTONCES SI TE SEPARAS Y CAUSAS DIVISION ENTRE LAS CULTURAS HISPANAS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "1. what makes you think that i would use that term???
A LOT OF CHICANOS DO, ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT THINK THEY TOO AMERIKKKAN, AND ARE CLOSET RACIST.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "2. my friend has a house in Tijuana (playas) where i go every now and then just to get away. i also go to Rosarito. i will probly be going to Guadalajara, Cualcoman, Uruapan this year to visit with some friends i havent seen in a long time."
gO AHEAD AND DO THAT AND DO SOME CULTURAL OBSERVIN'.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "3. of course they know how i am. i mean if you dont know how your friends are you must be pretty fuckin stupid. and i know they arent stupid. (just because i am conservative doesnt mean i dont have Liberal friends, i mean shit my sister is a die-hard liberal)"
I WAS SPEAKIN' OF MEXICAN PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT NECESSARILY YOUR FRIENDS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "4 and 5. are rediculous ??'s not ever worthy of a response."

BUT I BET YOU THINK THAT THOUgH.

May 8, 2002
EDJ said:
PERO NO TE FIJES EN LAS DIFFERENCIAS, ENTONCES SI TE SEPARAS Y CAUSAS DIVISION ENTRE LAS CULTURAS HISPANAS.
so should we just ignore them??

should we call a donut and a tire the same just because they are both round, but not take into account all the differences between the two???????

May 8, 2002
EDJ said:
APRENDE EL ESPANOL CORRECTO PINCHE CHICANO.
y eso pa que??? estamos en Mejico??? i don think so

EDJ said:
THEN YOU STRESSED, "her family move to California in the late fifties."
TE PREgUNTE EN ESPANOL CABRON, ENTONCES CONTESTAME EN ESPANOL BUEY. APOCO TU ESPANOL ES LIMITADO?
la familia de mi madre decidieron a relocar a California en 1958

EDJ said:
NO ERES CONSISTENTE EN ESPANOL. HABLA EN ESPANOL O MEJOR CALLATE LA JETA.
since you seem to want to be very consistent and technical. qien esta "HABLANDO" not me, not you, last time i checked WE were typing not talking right???????

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
MCLEANHATCH,
YOU STRESSED, "ya, i know some of it is the keyboard, some of it is me"

THEN DON'T EVA SAY YOU MEXICAN THEN. BUT I'LL gIVE YOU YOUR PROPS FOR ADMITTIN' YOUR WEAKNESS AND AILMENT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "so should we just ignore them??

should we call a donut and a tire the same just because they are both round, but not take into account all the differences between the two???????

DON'T IgNORE BUT DON'T gET CAUgHT UP IN THEM EITHA. BUT TO USE YOUR LOgIC TO AN EXAMPLE THAT WOULD BEST FIT YOUR PERCEPTION, TAKE THE SAME PRINCIPLE AND SHIT YOU STRESSED AND APPLY IT TO THE AMERIKKKAN PEOPLE. SO YOU SAYIN' WE SHOULD ALL TAKE INTO ACCOUNT OUR DIFFERENCES AND SEgREgATE COMMUNITIES, OR SHOULD WE NOT LOOK AT DIFFERENCES AND OVERCOME OUR RACIAL AND CULTURAL DIFFERENCES, UNITIN' AS ONE PEOPLE, ONE NATION?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "y eso pa que??? estamos en Mejico??? i don think so"

51ST OF ALL,
THAT SOUNDED SO gAY.
XCONDLY,
IT DON'T MATTER WHERE YOU'RE AT. IF YOU PROUD OF YOUR BLOOD AND CULTURE, YOU'LL MAINTAIN SOME OF YOUR CULTURAL BELIEFS AND WAYS, OR IT WILL BE WATERED DOWN IN THIS PRE-DOMINANT ANgLO SOCIETY(SOMETHIN' THAT'S QUITE EVIDENT JUST HOLLARIN' AT YOU, WHAT A SHAME)

THEN YOU STRESSED, "la familia de mi madre decidieron a relocar a California en 1958"

ENTENDI EN INgLES. PERO SI ME VAS HABLAR EN ESPANOL, HABLAME EN ESPANOL, NO SIgAS CAMBIENDO.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "since you seem to want to be very consistent and technical. qien esta "HABLANDO" not me, not you, last time i checked WE were typing not talking right???????

ESTAMOS COMMUNICANDONOS, NO IMPORTA SI LITERALMENTE ESTOY "HABLANDO", ESCRIBIENDO, O APLASTANDO BOTONES. MI MENSAJE FUE ESPRESADO Y RECIBIDO.

May 8, 2002
EDJ said:
MCLEANHATCH,
YOU STRESSED, "ya, i know some of it is the keyboard, some of it is me"

THEN DON'T EVA SAY YOU MEXICAN THEN. BUT I'LL gIVE YOU YOUR PROPS FOR ADMITTIN' YOUR WEAKNESS AND AILMENT.
as far as i can recall several times i have said i am an "AMERICAN" not a mexican. and to more specific i am an American of Mexican decent

EDJ said:
MCLEANHATCH,

THEN YOU STRESSED, "so should we just ignore them??

SO YOU SAYIN' WE SHOULD ALL TAKE INTO ACCOUNT OUR DIFFERENCES AND SEgREgATE COMMUNITIES, OR SHOULD WE NOT LOOK AT DIFFERENCES AND OVERCOME OUR RACIAL AND CULTURAL DIFFERENCES, UNITIN' AS ONE PEOPLE, ONE NATION?
YES to----> "unitin' as one people, one nation" but remember the nation is America not mexico, africa, or any other region/country.

EDJ said:
IT DON'T MATTER WHERE YOU'RE AT.

IF YOU PROUD OF YOUR BLOOD AND CULTURE, YOU'LL MAINTAIN SOME OF YOUR CULTURAL BELIEFS AND WAYS,

OR IT WILL BE WATERED DOWN IN THIS PRE-DOMINANT ANgLO SOCIETY(SOMETHIN' THAT'S QUITE EVIDENT JUST HOLLARIN' AT YOU, WHAT A SHAME)
and what if my culture is that of America???

i mean are you going to call all black people here living in America traders to their culture because they arent doing they things and thinking the way their ancestors/people in africa are today??

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
MCLEANHATCH,
YOU STRESSED, "as far as i can recall several times i have said i am an "AMERICAN" not a mexican. and to more specific i am an American of Mexican decent"

REgARDLESS, YOU SHOULDN'T STRESS THAT YOU HAVE MEXICAN DECENT CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ASHAMED OF IT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "YES to----> "unitin' as one people, one nation" but remember the nation is America not mexico, africa, or any other region/country."

I KNOW WHAT THE NATION IS. BUT WE WASN'T TALKIN' BOUT A NATION BUT THE HISPANIC/LATIN COMMUNITY AND HOW MUTHA-FUKAS SHOULD EMBRACE EACH OTHA INSTEAD OF POINTIN' OUT PETTY DIFFERENCES(LIKE YOU WAS STATIN'). I ONLY MADE REFERENCE TO AMERIKKKA AS AN EXAMPLE USIN' YOUR SAME LOgIC OF POINTIN' OUT DIFERENCES.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "and what if my culture is that of America???"

AMERIKKKA HAS MANY SUBCULTURES WITHIN. I POINTED OUT THAT YOU ADHERE TO PREDOMINANT ANgLO SUBCULTURE AND VIEWS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "i mean are you going to call all black people here living in America traders to their culture because they arent doing they things and thinking the way their ancestors/people in africa are today??"

PEOPLE OF NUBIAN DECENT IN AMERIKKKA DON'T HAVE NO TIES TO THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA OR N-E AFRICAN COUNTRY AS A WHOLE THANKS TO SLAVERY. BUT OUT OF THAT CAME ANOTHA AMERIKKKAN SUBCULTURE(S) WITH INFLUENCES AND THE LIKE. SO THAT IS A WEAK COMPARISON. FIRST YOU gOT TO ESTABLISH WHAT IS "BLAK PEOPLE'S" CULTURE TO MAKE THE QUESTION YOU STRESSED. AND WHO SAID N-ETHANg ABOUT TRADERS? YOU MUST BE CALLED A SELL-OUT QUITE OFTEN OR SAMETHIN'.