Is Colin Powell a House Nigger?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is Colin Powell a House Nigger?

• YES, he is the definition of the word

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • No, he's a good guy

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I dont know what a house nigger is

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I'm white and therfore I tend to stay away from topics using the "N" word.

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Colin was very diplomatic about going to war at first.
But then like any good "house nigger" would,
submitted to his master's orders....

Seriously, I feel that Powell is only looking out for what's best for him. It's called "Job security"....
Speak against your boss and you're fired....

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
you can add several more coons to that list.

jesse jackson and al sharpton. dont forget that rice bitch.

jackson AND powell hold memberships with either the cfr, tlc or BOTH. these organizations have led to the DEATH and DESTRUCTION of AFRIKA and SOUTH AMERICA.

niggamajig,stepin fetchit,golliwog,moon cricket,sambo,velcro head.......

a rose by any other name is still a rose......

:H:

May 6, 2002
I say he is the definition of a house nigger. He is litteraly in the big white house living good while the rest of us are in the fields gettin our heads bashed in. Fuck him and others like him.

ps I'm still laughing at niggamajig!

Apr 25, 2002
can't believe you said Sharpton HERESY

Sharpton for president...

i think Powell's family was threatened!!!
that's the only way i can think of that he switched his mind

generals as presidents are usually very anti-war
Dwight D kept us out of Vietnam for 8 years...and if he woulda stayed longer, there wouldn't have been vietnam, Generals know how to pick their battles(cept for the crazy ones, which there always is)

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
moe what has al sharpton done?????? as a GLOBALIST and HIGH RANKING MASON what has he done?????

al sharpton operates a 501 (c)3 organization. sharpton most likely endorses the faith based initiative.

worker of iniquity.......

now comparing me to al sharpton is like comparing the widow who gave two mites while the pharisee's gave MUCH. they gave out of ABUNDANCE and with a WICKED heart. she gave her ONLY...HER LAST...WITH A CHEERFUL HEART AND EXPECTED NOTHING IN RETURN......

ponder that......

and research al sharpton and his organizations...

:H:

Jul 6, 2002
COLIN POWELL IS DEFINATELY A HOUSE NIGGER IN MY OPINION, HE IS THE BLACK VERSION OF MCLEAN...
A WEEK BEFORE 9/11 WHEN THE WORLD HAD THAT INTERNATION CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS RACIAL INJUSTICES, POWELL (JUST LIKE A GOOD HOUSE NIGGER WOULD ) MISREPRESENTED THE INTERESTS OF BLACK AMERICANS AND BASICALLY DECLINED THE NOTION OF FULFILLING THE REPARATIONS TO THE DECENDENTS OF EX SLAVES (40 ACRES & MULE )... IN ESSENCE HE WENT TOTHE CONFERENCE AND TOLD THE INTERNATINAL COMMUNITY THAT BLACKFOLX IN M'AIRKKKA WERE HAPPY..

COLIN POWELL=WHITEMAN'S TOOL!

Feb 17, 2003
Fuck colin Powell, hes dirty like most of them govt people. when he went to Palestine he said he didnt see any massacre in Jenin. What a dumb fuck...his ass is blind.

Feb 17, 2003
You gonna give me a link comin from some shit Israel site? Those assholes break all the laws about land and shit. And this is how it is:

4 israelis are dead oh my god oh my god how cruel oh my god its a massacre

30 palestenians were killed when there house with them in it...and now on to other news.....

Its funny that people dont even know that half of USA aid goes to Israel approx 4 billion. And speakin of propaganda..USA and Israel has had the most, maybe do some research. Heres a site that will help you www.whatreallhappened.com