IS BIGGIE REALLY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
I aint tryin to hate on no rappers period and Biggie is one my favorite rappers. But i did feel that when they advertised the movie and they was saying he was the greatest rapper of all time, it was a slap in the face to a lot of great rappers including PAC, Slick Rick, Rakim, Ice Cube and the list goes on.

Me personally, i feel that who ever the greatest rapper of all time is depends on the ears of the listener. So wouldn't it have been better for them to say Biggie was one of the greatest rappers of all time? What yall think?

If Not who would you pick?

quote of the day
"YOU KNOW YOU DOING SOMETHING RIGHT WHEN THE HATERS START DOING THERE JOB!!! HI HATERS!!!!"

Download The New J Peezy Song V.I.P. Featuring Matt Blaque
http://www.box.net/shared/3tx06xf1g3 Dirty

Nov 11, 2007
PEEZY...YOU THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME. AND IN MY OPINION THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY HAD THE SKILLZ ENOUGH TO BREAK IT FROM BROOKLYN TO WHITES (MTV) ARE BETTER THEN BIGGIE CUZ "IF YOU CAN WRITE A RAP SO TIGHT THAT YOU GET "CORPORATE BIGGOTZ TO SEE PROFIT," YOUR MOUTH WAS HEAVEN SENT."

GRUFF

Mar 28, 2006
I aint gone lie it was always a toss up too me between him and PAC kuz they both brung different talents. Biggie could flip a verse so tough and make you say DAMN. I felt Biggie was the best at that.
PAC could say some shit that was so real and deep and have you ready to ride wit em. I felt PAC was the best at that .

But other People I know will argue Ice Cube or even Slick Rick for some of yall that don't know and i respect all the opinions. Thats why I thought they should have said "One of the greatest Rappers of all time" and not "The Greatest of all time"

quote of the day
"YOU KNOW YOU DOING SOMETHING RIGHT WHEN THE HATERS START DOING THERE JOB!!! HI HATERS!!!!"

Mar 28, 2006
Naw Biggie aint from the Bay But PAC is! Most People I know feel PAC is the Best So I wanted other opinions. Feel free to have one...

quote of the day

May 15, 2003
i gotta go with ice cube for a few reasons...

the impact he's had on rap is crazy, just about every great rapper will list ice cube as an influence. he's responsible for writing some of the most revelutionary rap out there

he's got ALOT of versatility, he can do just about any kind of song: gangster, political, party song, or just plain lyrical. just about any kind of style

he's consistant, he's been rapping since the 80's and he's still hella good, his recent stuff hasnt been as good as his older albums, but its still way better than 90 percent of other new albums that came out.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
no, and neither was Pac

GREATS, yes....Top 10 at least.

I think people get charizma mixed up w mic skills, but they each had their own style that others took and ran with.

you cant put them as greatest of all time, because they had to learn from somebody so you must respect the architects like Kane, KRS, Kool G, Cube, and even their contemporaries like Nas, Common, Black Thought, Bun B, Scarface, etc.