ipod fm transmitter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I used to use the itrip before my new deck and it worked great. I use it now when I shower or am working on washing my car to set it and tune into a radio station and listen to my ipod. My sister has the monster fm transmitter and that works well also. Whatever you do stay away from the cassette adapters they suck. Also on belkins website they have a station finder where you enter your zip code and it finds the clearest most unused stations. Works very well.

http://www.belkin.com/mybestfm/

Apr 25, 2002
yea its a crapshot with the transmitters, you have to switch it to an empty fm station and if you drive around to different areas then some stations may start broadcasting and then you have to switch it, the treble can sound cracky if there is interference

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ I got that exact Alpine... but don't you find the scrolling through your deck a pain in the ass... I'd rather scroll through on the actual iPod itself

Jun 2, 2002
^^^what he said

i started with a shitty fm transmitter, upgraded to the monster one, now i have the alpine deck that hooks directly to the ipod...that's definitely the way to go, and its not even THAT expensive