iPhone 3.1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
You have to download 3.1.. And the new carrier settings.. And then turn your phone on and off.. Then next to your box where you put text is a little camera icon, and you can choose what you want to do from there.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
just throwing this out there but you can get mms on 3.1, ive been doing it since i jailbroke last weekend. you have to download a custom .ipcc file and update it through itunes. im not sure if im allowed to share that info here or what but you can search for yourselves

There's no jailbreak out yet for 3.1

You sir, are full of shit.

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
aight so i downloaded, 3.1, restarted, and reset all settings, restarted and i still dont have the camera emblem in my text message options.. any ideas on what i missed ?
If you hadn't updated to 3.1 til now, then you have to update it again through iTunes. I had to do that because I hadn't updated to 3.1. After that, it asked if I wanted to update again, so I did; that gave me the MMS feature. I love the new feature and how it shows the little picture on the conversation when you send one. There was a huge lag, though. But of course, everyone with an iPhone was updating and testing it so it slowed down the service. Today was better, though; didn't take long to send one.
Already tried that....

When I plug my USB cord it don't make that sound like it does wit any USB cord.
Do you have iTunes?
just fyi u'll be payin the same on data with the family plan.

the only thing shared is the text msg, minutes, etc.

~k.
It's better to get it on a family plan because it's a bit cheaper. You pay for the $30 data plan, $10 additional line and whatever else features you have. Should be about $65 at the most a month for your share only. I have mine on a family plan and I only pay for my $30 data plan, $10 for the extra line, and $20 for extra minutes, since there's four of us on the plan now. We have unlimited txting, but it's already included because we have the entire family plan with unlimited.