IPad is the shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
Macs dont get blue screen...seriously I been using IPods for years, alot on PC's and that never happened to me. you must have a crap computer.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
and not to mention that laptops are 3x heavier, have half the battery time, and are a total inconvenience when you factor in the time it takes to load up...

and as far as the price goes... it's a new product. the cheapest iphone used to cost around $600 ($100 more expensive than the cheapest ipad), and now it's only $99...

sorry folks, but it's only useless to you because it obviously it wasn't intended for you, so you might as well be working as a bank teller in phoenix arizona trying to tell people on a message forum that a snow plow is useless. i don't know what you folks do in your productive time, but i'm the early stages of being a businessman, and this thing is PERFECT for me. and that's why, as we speak, i am currently on the reservations list for a 32GB iPad 3G.

::
I got one of these sacks of shit ain't nothing to me but a big ass iPod touch if I seen you with it I would laugh at yo dumb ass for thinking you coo with it.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
when they use that touch screen technology in a full fledged laptop with some usb and firewire action that would be sick

Jan 23, 2007
Ipad is fucking pointless. End of story.. I wont even buy a Iphone. If I want a fucking game. Ill get a gameboy. If I want the internet, I have a fucking computer. I wanna talk on the phone I got a fucking phone. I got a free Ipod touch that I got with my laptop that I never even touched because all of the functions that it can do, I can get another way that I already previously had
well son lemme holla at tht ipod real quik