IPad is the shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
i love apple computers; i've always preferred macs over pcs...

but i have a serious problem with steve jobs & his refusal to support flash on iphones, ipads, etc.

i wouldn't waste my money on either.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Prominent users of Apple's new iPad 3G, including military and government officials as well as media personalities and celebrities, were among those that had their e-mail addresses hacked by a group that shared its findings with online publication Valleywag to point out security flaws in AT&T's Web servers.

"We began poring through the 114,067 entries and were stunned at the names we found," Valleywag said on its site. Some of the more well-known iPad 3G users whose e-mail addresses were shared: ABC news anchor Diane Sawyer, White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

The iPad 3G went on sale April 30 in the United States. It uses either Wi-Fi or AT&T's 3G cellular service to connect to the Internet for Web surfing and e-mail. A Wi-Fi only iPad was offered first, in early April. So far, Apple has sold more than 2 million iPads, the company has said. There was no comment from Apple, which earlier this week introduced its next-generation iPhone.

The company said it is "continuing to investigate and will inform all customers whose e-mail addresses and ICC IDS may have been obtained.

"We take customer privacy very seriously and while we have fixed this problem, we apologize to our customers who were impacted."

The group that hacked AT&T's Web servers is called Goatse, which has "previously highlighted real security vulnerabilities in the Firefox and Safari Web browsers, and attracted media attention for finding what it said were flaws in Amazon's community ratings system," Gawker said.

lol... goatse

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37602751/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/

Apr 26, 2006
I'd rather get a Laptop if I want a FULLY functional mobile computer.

Ipad is stupid. Doesn't even have inputs like USB/Firewire. It's just way too limited for me. It would piss me off.

That ARCHOS seems a lot more functional.

Dec 4, 2004
I meant the iPad is not meant to be one. And after playing with an Android phone that has flash, I don't really feel like Ive been missing anything. Flash websites run sluggishly and for the most part the main thing it enables is flash ads on websites. And who really wants to see those?