Interview with David Rocha fka Sir Dyno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
what the fuck are you talking about? when was he trying to unite north and south? was it when he rapped wit capone or south park mexican?? you must be a youngsta and dont know shit bout darkroom. this has been cleared if thats the case. when capone and dyno did a collab capone wasnt bout sur so theres that and south park doesnt bang.
Yea ur right I know about that, I thought everybody did, capone from texas that was on a track called "Chicano Life" wit Sir Dyno was not bangin when he made that track wit Dyno he was just about brown pride and then later he started bangin and dissed Darkroom on a track

Apr 25, 2002
I WANT TO MAKE A POINT..
NOT LIKE ANYONE WOULD GET IT BUT..
BECAUSE OF WHO "DYNO" WAS..
ANYTHING HE SAYS AND DOES WILL HAVE SUPPORTERS..
ALSO HAVE PEOPLE HATE'N..
I PERSONALLY BELIEVE SOMETHINGS HE MENTIONED ARE BULLSHIT..
BASED ON PERSONAL STATEMENTS SAID BY SOME CLOSE TO HIM..
BUT ON THE OTHER HAND.. COULD BE FALSE STATEMENTS..
WHY NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN.. RAPPERS AINT REAL GANGTERS..??
THEY WERE WHEN YOU WERE RAP'N.. BUT NOW THERE NOT..??
CONVERSATION FLOWS TO YOUR BENEFIT NO MATER WHAT SIDE OF THE TABLE..
I DONT' KNOCK DUDE FOR DOING WHATEVER IT IS HE'S DOING..
THATS HIS BUSINESS.. BUT MY OPINION.. KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF..
IF YOUR REALLY ON A JESUS HYPE.. THAT SHOULD BE YOUR ONLY FOCUSS..
I KNOW REAL "BELIEVERS" I SEEN THERE ONLY FOCUSS IS GOD..
IF YOU LET THIS LIFE GO.. LET IT GO COMPLETELY..
DON'T DIP INTO ANY PORTION OF IT AT ALL..
IF YOU LEFT DYNO IN PRISON.. WHY YOU TALKIN ABOUT HIM..??
BUT ANYWAY.. I KNOW MY STATEMENTS WILL BE PICKED APART AND JUDGED..
BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS..
your past wil always catch up to you

Mar 14, 2008
I WANT TO MAKE A POINT..
NOT LIKE ANYONE WOULD GET IT BUT..
BECAUSE OF WHO "DYNO" WAS..
ANYTHING HE SAYS AND DOES WILL HAVE SUPPORTERS..
ALSO HAVE PEOPLE HATE'N..
I PERSONALLY BELIEVE SOMETHINGS HE MENTIONED ARE BULLSHIT..
BASED ON PERSONAL STATEMENTS SAID BY SOME CLOSE TO HIM..
BUT ON THE OTHER HAND.. COULD BE FALSE STATEMENTS..
WHY NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN.. RAPPERS AINT REAL GANGTERS..??
THEY WERE WHEN YOU WERE RAP'N.. BUT NOW THERE NOT..??
CONVERSATION FLOWS TO YOUR BENEFIT NO MATER WHAT SIDE OF THE TABLE..

I DONT' KNOCK DUDE FOR DOING WHATEVER IT IS HE'S DOING..
THATS HIS BUSINESS.. BUT MY OPINION.. KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF..
IF YOUR REALLY ON A JESUS HYPE.. THAT SHOULD BE YOUR ONLY FOCUSS..
I KNOW REAL "BELIEVERS" I SEEN THERE ONLY FOCUSS IS GOD..
IF YOU LET THIS LIFE GO.. LET IT GO COMPLETELY..
DON'T DIP INTO ANY PORTION OF IT AT ALL..
IF YOU LEFT DYNO IN PRISON.. WHY YOU TALKIN ABOUT HIM..??
BUT ANYWAY.. I KNOW MY STATEMENTS WILL BE PICKED APART AND JUDGED..
BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS..
I wouldn't say todays gangsters aint real just If he doin his bizz to the point he has the attention of the FBI and Operation Black Widow on him that alone would make it seem like an apples to oranges comparison with the new generation of rappers doin essentially the same music.

Jul 27, 2009
what the fuck are you talking about? when was he trying to unite north and south? was it when he rapped wit capone or south park mexican?? you must be a youngsta and dont know shit bout darkroom. this has been cleared if thats the case. when capone and dyno did a collab capone wasnt bout sur so theres that and south park doesnt bang.
homeboy i aint talkin bout any of That shit!! wenever sir dyno had his change or whatever happend to him he start preachen bout gangbangin and how the north N south should get along so dont get into shit u dont understand NIGGA

Aug 13, 2009
homeboy i aint talkin bout any of That shit!! wenever sir dyno had his change or whatever happend to him he start preachen bout gangbangin and how the north N south should get along so dont get into shit u dont understand NIGGA
When did dyno try this?? Cause it seems like you really dont have any proof. Have you gone onto the Parakletos website and listen to him preach in front of people? Not once doesn he talk about his life or gangbanging, so unless you have some proof then what you are stating is complete bullshit on your part.

Jul 27, 2009
When did dyno try this?? Cause it seems like you really dont have any proof. Have you gone onto the Parakletos website and listen to him preach in front of people? Not once doesn he talk about his life or gangbanging, so unless you have some proof then what you are stating is complete bullshit on your part.
whatever dude suck his dick 4 all i care