Interview with David Rocha fka Sir Dyno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
hahah I ain't got too much to say except anyone who swears they are that gangsta on their tracks and then eventually hides behind religion when the shit really pops off probably was never that real from the start. It's real fucked up too because youngstas really believed the words they were hearing in his music and did dirt for it. (shaking my head)
Estas pendejo, ur not the one to be talking, El burro ablando de orejas, ur one of the fakest foo's I seen. Go to prison for 8 years and then criticize the man, even as a d.o he get more respect then u ever will.

Jun 17, 2009
you fool's might as well be drop outs. u don't support drop out's right? oh but he raps and i like his music so I guess it's ok right? no there's no difference and if u think so ur confused
YUP, IF HE WASN'T A MAIN RAPPER, YOU ALL WOULD HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION.

Feb 1, 2009
hahah I ain't got too much to say except anyone who swears they are that gangsta on their tracks and then eventually hides behind religion when the shit really pops off probably was never that real from the start. It's real fucked up too because youngstas really believed the words they were hearing in his music and did dirt for it. (shaking my head)
Pinche vato....you gotta be joking! Dyno was what he was on the other hand you claim to be something you never was. Good thing dyno would'nt waist his time tryin to shut ever fucking mouth that has negative shit to say.

Now, I know you are just happy your not the target, but don't be a leva and talk shit on the net because you just might have to back it up on the streets.

Mar 14, 2008
[ BayUndaground.com ] : Do you think that the lyrical content of gangsta/thug rap albums is dangerous to young, flexible minds?

[ David ] : Of course I think it's dangerous. I knew it was dangerous even back then. I heard so many facts of how many murders, shootings and drive bys were done with my cd playing. I myself would get hyped up to do some damage while listening to Pac back in the day. The fact is that most rappers aren't as crazy as they rap, because if they were they wouldn't be rapping, they'd be in prison. I met many men in prison that laughed at rappers saying they gangbang to the fullest, yet have never been in prison. It's impossible to really gangbang to the fullest and not be in prison. Because the very nature of gangbanging to the fullest means that you are full on playing politics, killing an enemy on sight, and green lighting anyone that is no good in your hood. It means getting up in the morning with only one goal, to find enemies, and handle your business. So the young people that are at risk in their homes and schools are easily influenced by these rappers, and they become hardcore because they want to follow what they are hearing on CD. I'm just keeping it real. I mean no disrespect to those that are street yet don't overdue it.

I WANT TO MAKE A POINT..
NOT LIKE ANYONE WOULD GET IT BUT..
BECAUSE OF WHO "DYNO" WAS..
ANYTHING HE SAYS AND DOES WILL HAVE SUPPORTERS..
ALSO HAVE PEOPLE HATE'N..
I PERSONALLY BELIEVE SOMETHINGS HE MENTIONED ARE BULLSHIT..
BASED ON PERSONAL STATEMENTS SAID BY SOME CLOSE TO HIM..
BUT ON THE OTHER HAND.. COULD BE FALSE STATEMENTS..
WHY NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN.. RAPPERS AINT REAL GANGTERS..??
THEY WERE WHEN YOU WERE RAP'N.. BUT NOW THERE NOT..??
CONVERSATION FLOWS TO YOUR BENEFIT NO MATER WHAT SIDE OF THE TABLE..
I DONT' KNOCK DUDE FOR DOING WHATEVER IT IS HE'S DOING..
THATS HIS BUSINESS.. BUT MY OPINION.. KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF..
IF YOUR REALLY ON A JESUS HYPE.. THAT SHOULD BE YOUR ONLY FOCUSS..
I KNOW REAL "BELIEVERS" I SEEN THERE ONLY FOCUSS IS GOD..
IF YOU LET THIS LIFE GO.. LET IT GO COMPLETELY..
DON'T DIP INTO ANY PORTION OF IT AT ALL..
IF YOU LEFT DYNO IN PRISON.. WHY YOU TALKIN ABOUT HIM..??
BUT ANYWAY.. I KNOW MY STATEMENTS WILL BE PICKED APART AND JUDGED..
BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS..

Dec 23, 2008
I WANT TO MAKE A POINT..
NOT LIKE ANYONE WOULD GET IT BUT..
BECAUSE OF WHO "DYNO" WAS..
ANYTHING HE SAYS AND DOES WILL HAVE SUPPORTERS..
ALSO HAVE PEOPLE HATE'N..
I PERSONALLY BELIEVE SOMETHINGS HE MENTIONED ARE BULLSHIT..
BASED ON PERSONAL STATEMENTS SAID BY SOME CLOSE TO HIM..
BUT ON THE OTHER HAND.. COULD BE FALSE STATEMENTS..
WHY NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN.. RAPPERS AINT REAL GANGTERS..??
THEY WERE WHEN YOU WERE RAP'N.. BUT NOW THERE NOT..??
CONVERSATION FLOWS TO YOUR BENEFIT NO MATER WHAT SIDE OF THE TABLE..
I DONT' KNOCK DUDE FOR DOING WHATEVER IT IS HE'S DOING..
THATS HIS BUSINESS.. BUT MY OPINION.. KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF..
IF YOUR REALLY ON A JESUS HYPE.. THAT SHOULD BE YOUR ONLY FOCUSS..
I KNOW REAL "BELIEVERS" I SEEN THERE ONLY FOCUSS IS GOD..
IF YOU LET THIS LIFE GO.. LET IT GO COMPLETELY..
DON'T DIP INTO ANY PORTION OF IT AT ALL..
IF YOU LEFT DYNO IN PRISON.. WHY YOU TALKIN ABOUT HIM..??
BUT ANYWAY.. I KNOW MY STATEMENTS WILL BE PICKED APART AND JUDGED..
BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS..

^ this thread should be closed after this statement.....

Jul 27, 2009
Really? You were there to see him pc up?
Naw i waznt.... were u there 2 c if he didnt pc up? obviously he wouldnt of made it out if he waznt.. with the shit he try 2 pull with uniten the North n south 2gether type shit datz a bitch move i could give a fuck about him doin cristian rap or even juz stop bangen but dont start the preachen bullshit

understand ru dog

Jul 28, 2003
naw datz wat he waz trying 2 do before he was all cristian
what the fuck are you talking about? when was he trying to unite north and south? was it when he rapped wit capone or south park mexican?? you must be a youngsta and dont know shit bout darkroom. this has been cleared if thats the case. when capone and dyno did a collab capone wasnt bout sur so theres that and south park doesnt bang.