Interview with David Rocha fka Sir Dyno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
A white muslim norteno? I really hope you're fucking around lmfao.
LOL,WUT HOMIE WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?

NAW IM STARTIN MY OWN CHURCH UP THO,WE ARE ALL GODS,MOST OF US ALL HAVE THE POWER TO TAKE AND MAKE LIFE,WE ARE GODS FAMILY....GODS TO OURSELFS AND TO ALL OTHER LIVING CREATURES ON THIS EARTH.....

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com

NAW IM STARTIN MY OWN CHURCH UP THO,WE ARE ALL GODS,MOST OF US ALL HAVE THE POWER TO TAKE AND MAKE LIFE,WE ARE GODS FAMILY....GODS TO OURSELFS AND TO ALL OTHER LIVING CREATURES ON THIS EARTH.....
MOST PEOPLE AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT, WE ARE ABLE TO CHOOSE OUR DESTINY. PERCEPTION IS WHAT MAKES REALITY MEANING WHAT U BELIEVE WILL HAPPEN U WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN BECAUSE OUR CONSCIOUSNESS IS IN TOUCH WITH THE UNIVERSE ITSELF. RELIGION IS FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS AND TWISTED LIES TO CONTROL THE MASSES FROM DISCOVERING WHAT I JUST MENTIONED SO THOSE WHO KNOW CAN STAY ON TOP AND CONTROL THE BLIND. MUCH RESPECT HOMIE WE NEED MORE PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE YOU.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince

MOST PEOPLE AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT, WE ARE ABLE TO CHOOSE OUR DESTINY. PERCEPTION IS WHAT MAKES REALITY MEANING WHAT U BELIEVE WILL HAPPEN U WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN BECAUSE OUR CONSCIOUSNESS IS IN TOUCH WITH THE UNIVERSE ITSELF. RELIGION IS FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS AND TWISTED LIES TO CONTROL THE MASSES FROM DISCOVERING WHAT I JUST MENTIONED SO THOSE WHO KNOW CAN STAY ON TOP AND CONTROL THE BLIND. MUCH RESPECT HOMIE WE NEED MORE PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE YOU.
I do not agree with both of you. you are entitled to your opinion and are free to believe in what you belive in. just don't talk dont on my beliefs and dont imposed yourt belief on me. I belive in God and im a catholic and thanx to it ive been at peace. im not trying to be fucking pastor Mase or anything but I thanx God for all the blessings that I got and for teaching me to be humble. He helped me get through a lot of bullshit throughout my life and he continues to do that. not to mention all my loved ones who passed away are now up in heaven with him and is letting them watch over me while im still alive and for that I believe. so belive what you guys wanna belive and get distracted with the negative propoganda that athiests do to make you hate this religeon and be blind to the teachings of christ which if you and everyone in the world would actually read and follow the world would be in a better position than it is now. I mean whats wrong with the message? love thy neighbor, Honor your father and your mother, You shall not murder, etc. So fuck what anyone says I'm down with BUDDY CHRIST! my 2 cents

and by the way

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
I do not agree with both of you. you are entitled to your opinion and are free to believe in what you belive in. just don't talk dont on my beliefs and dont imposed yourt belief on me. I belive in God and im a catholic and thanx to it ive been at peace. im not trying to be fucking pastor Mase or anything but I thanx God for all the blessings that I got and for teaching me to be humble. He helped me get through a lot of bullshit throughout my life and he continues to do that. not to mention all my loved ones who passed away are now up in heaven with him and is letting them watch over me while im still alive and for that I believe. so belive what you guys wanna belive and get distracted with the negative propoganda that athiests do to make you hate this religeon and be blind to the teachings of christ which if you and everyone in the world would actually read and follow the world would be in a better position than it is now. I mean whats wrong with the message? love thy neighbor, Honor your father and your mother, You shall not murder, etc. So fuck what anyone says I'm down with BUDDY CHRIST! my 2 cents

and by the way
I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T BELIEVE IN GOD, TO ME GOD IS THE UNIVERSE AND A FORCE OF ENERGY NOT AN ENTITY. THE ENERGY OF LIFE ITSELF THAT LIVES IN ALL OF US, THE STARS THE MOON THE SUN, THAT'S GOD ALL AROUND US. AND JESUS WAS NOT THE MESSIAHS REAL NAME IT WAS YAHUSHUA. THE BIBLE WAS NOT WRITTEN IN ENGLISH IT WAS CONVERTED. BELIEVE WHAT U WANT WHATEVER MAKES U FEEL BETTER THAT'S KOO BUT WHOEVER WANTS TO DIG DEEPER SHOULD LOOK INTO THE SUMERIAN TABLETS WHICH EXISTED WAY BEFORE THE BIBLE. THE BIBLE WAS ACTUALLY INFLUENCED BY WHAT THE SUMERIAN TABLETS SAY THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THEY PUT THE BIBLE INTO A FAIRY TALE TYPE OF STORY FOR WHATEVER REASON. YOU KNOW THE WHOLE ADAM AND EVE SHIT WITH THE APPLE? IT'S WAY TOO COMPLICATED TO EXPLAIN TO SOMEONE WHO HAS BASED THEIR LIFE ON WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS SO I GOT NOTHIN ELSE TO SAY. BUT IF RELIGION IS GODS WORD THEN WHY HAVE PEOPLE FOUGHT AND DIED FOR IT. DON'T U THINK GOD (AS ALMIGHTY AS HE IS) COULD HAVE CAME UP WITH A BETTER WAY TO GIVE US HIS WORD? I DON'T KNOW.. MAYBE LIKE COME DOWN FROM "HEAVEN" IN THIS DAY AND AGE AND SAY YO I'M GOD LISTEN UP. YOU'LL PROBABLY TELL ME HE'S TESTING MY FAITH THO RIGHT? BUT WITH SO MUCH DECEPTION ON THIS PLANET AND SO MANY OTHER RELIGIONS WOULD IT REALLY BE MY FAULT TO BE MISGUIDED? SHOULD I BURN FOR THAT? WHY CAN'T HE JUST GIVE US HIS WORD HIMSELF SINCE "HE" OR "IT" LOVES US SO MUCH? PEOPLE ARE SMARTER NOW DAYS AND CAN FIGURE OUT THINGS EASIER THAN THE OLD DAYS WHEN THEY NEEDED TO A FOLLOW RELIGION BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO SCARED OF THE UNKNOWN PURPOSE OF LIFE.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
hahah I ain't got too much to say except anyone who swears they are that gangsta on their tracks and then eventually hides behind religion when the shit really pops off probably was never that real from the start. It's real fucked up too because youngstas really believed the words they were hearing in his music and did dirt for it. (shaking my head)

Nov 24, 2009
hahah I ain't got too much to say except anyone who swears they are that gangsta on their tracks and then eventually hides behind religion when the shit really pops off probably was never that real from the start. It's real fucked up too because youngstas really believed the words they were hearing in his music and did dirt for it. (shaking my head)
what if that dude rapped preached on the most hardcore, controversal tracks and cd's in the north or in all the west coast. which eventually paving the way and led to a uprise of unification of all nortenos. not too many people have the balls to aknowledge it or do it themselves. i give him my props, he reached a age not many others in that position can survive. fbi, gang warfare, subpeonas, jail, prison, conspiarcy, drugs, and he was all out there with it. he got his pass for a better life for that. it just should've came earlier. and dissing him is like dissing what we stand for. alot of people forget about you when you get locked up.