Interlude (Youtube)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
lotta people just like his voice like i used to when i was a lil kid bumpin hotboys i thought wayne n bg had the coolest voices ever lol

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
when i heard this i tried to think what it would be like if i still liked wayne and never heard of tech. my head would probably explode.

Listened to C4 all the way through. The first time I've ever done so for a Wayne CD. I'd maybe heard half a dozen verses before this week.

I don't get the appeal. Has he always been nothing but a punchline rapper whose metaphors are either simply corny or so corny that their almost (but still not) clever?

I could bump this in the car, but I don't really have the urge to do so. *shrugs*
everything after C2 was fucking garbage.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Carter II was Wayne's best shit. I hated all the mixtapes that came after that....and seriously loathed the Carter III. Carter IV...isn't all that bad though. I actually enjoy it.

Dec 14, 2005
After bumpin Interlude a few more times, the conclusion ive reached is that Techs verse is the shit. Its also awesome that Andre ended up on there with him. Two of the most talented and underrated rappers out... Theyve both been going for a long time too, bout time they got together and rip shit up.

Id also like to point out that Wayne, -whether it was intentional or not- did Tech a huge favor. He pretty much gave him the spotlight on his own shit and Tech murdered it.

Props to Wayne.. Thats some good shit