Interlude (Youtube)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
it's one thing having tech make the album ... then having 3 stacks featured on the same track... without wayne... AND after listening tech murked it?... this is wonderful as fuck

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
The two guys Wayne said he wanted to work with when he got out, on the same track. At least he's true to his work. Pleasant surprise seeing as how Andre 3k's kinda a surprise (tracklists just mentioned Tech). Guess Tech knows how Hopsin felt when he found out the collabo he's on actually included BoB.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
You guys are smokin' some wack shit if you think that song is dope...

Tech comes as he always does... dope.

But if you like that shit, cut your own mix with Tech and Cham. You'll poop yourself.

Oh, and the guy above me rides Wayne dick, as proven by his playlist sig.
lmao did cham already jack the beat ??

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
yea tech went hard it was regular tech nothin extra special ....nice surprise with the unmentioned 3000 verse tho

Aug 16, 2003
The interlude is dope...when you hear it as a whole song that shit just bangs!

Overall Im liking C4. Hopefully Wayne keeps this trend going of rapping and just mumbling over beats..that dude can go when he wants to

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Listened to C4 all the way through. The first time I've ever done so for a Wayne CD. I'd maybe heard half a dozen verses before this week.

I don't get the appeal. Has he always been nothing but a punchline rapper whose metaphors are either simply corny or so corny that their almost (but still not) clever?

I could bump this in the car, but I don't really have the urge to do so. *shrugs*

Dec 14, 2005
shyne sounds like a gay version of rick ross lol
Hahaa!

That verse was just awful.

Im still a little confused as to why Wayne broke up the song that way.. Even though its the same beat the tracks dont really have any correlation at all.

Liked Techs verse though, he came off. As did Nas and Busta.. ehh I can do without that one long ass boring Wayne verse.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Listened to C4 all the way through. The first time I've ever done so for a Wayne CD. I'd maybe heard half a dozen verses before this week.

I don't get the appeal. Has he always been nothing but a punchline rapper whose metaphors are either simply corny or so corny that their almost (but still not) clever?

I could bump this in the car, but I don't really have the urge to do so. *shrugs*

This is exactly why I can't get into his music. A lot of people will still call him the "greatest rapper alive" (lulz) but, I think those people should die in a fire.