Interesting.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Considering Tech was with Juan for as long as he was, and to the degree in which they fell out, taking a picture is a big deal in my opinion. I don't take pictures with cats I have problems with.
After hearing "Yadda Yadda Yadda" and "BEEF," you certainly would't expect to seem these two in a pic together lol

Actually a few months back there were some tweets between everybody that made it seem like Tech and Juan were "cool" with each other again. To what degree, who knows. But, apparently this is proof of all of that.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Considering Tech was with Juan for as long as he was, and to the degree in which they fell out, taking a picture is a big deal in my opinion. I don't take pictures with cats I have problems with.
agreed... hopefully something surfaces from tech himself or an inside source that can shed some light upon it but it does look recent going by tech's other picture with B.O.B.

Oct 2, 2006
I think that was backstage at the Rick Ross concert at Sprint Center. I posted up a behind the scenes video and Don Juan made an appearance in it a few hours before the show started in the hotel lobby.

Nov 4, 2005
After hearing "Yadda Yadda Yadda" and "BEEF," you certainly would't expect to seem these two in a pic together lol

Actually a few months back there were some tweets between everybody that made it seem like Tech and Juan were "cool" with each other again. To what degree, who knows. But, apparently this is proof of all of that.
in Kansas City King he was on Big Scoobs ass for shit but look where they are at now. Guys get over shit, women on the other hand.....

Oct 17, 2006
uh am I the only one who thinks itd be a step backwards for Tech to work with don?
i dont know about backwards....

new music is good, and to hear some juan beats with tech again...that'd be DOPE

"best mothafuckin rapper, best mothafuckin producer".......

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
in Kansas City King he was on Big Scoobs ass for shit but look where they are at now. Guys get over shit, women on the other hand.....
.....i.e. Lil' Kim and Foxy Brown. Still talkin shots at each other in '11? No one's checkin for either of their asses now that Minaj is on the scene. Just do a damn song together that's like 13 years too late and cut this shit out.

Dec 14, 2005
Thats def crazy.. didnt think those two would be cool again after travis went up to his crib with some goons.. And all the shit said on Yada yada yada

Id like to see them work with each other again tho.. they made some absolute classics together

Feb 18, 2011
uh am I the only one who thinks itd be a step backwards for Tech to work with don?
I lean towards this as well. That sound was great for Tech at the time and listening to those records is awesome, but music evolves. Tech has evolved from that sound and it may even sound dated if he revisits it.

Of course that's just my opinion.