INTERESTING ARTICLE....TOO BAD IT ACTUALLY SHOCKS SOME CITIZENS OUT THERE, WAKE UP!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
wow thats shit is fucked them doing all that pulling her out of class n shit and saying she could be send to jevenile hall hah they are sum funny pricks.

Mar 5, 2006
hhaha thats sum good shit i like to hear shit like that good on u TRAJIK ONE thats funny that they were using the marijuana i use marijuana but in different ways...

Nov 20, 2005
Former Govs. Pete Wilson and Gray Davis vetoed bills that would have required that parents give consent or be present when their children are questioned at school by law enforcement officers. A similar bill this year cleared the state Senate but died in the Assembly.
that's some bullshit.

~k.

Jun 5, 2004
yea i saw the news on that shit... it was like a little cartoon thing that that lil girl made, i think it was for some school thing about politics, which i thought was legal. she said she had to make a new myspace account

CRBS

Sicc OG
Dec 26, 2003
Lil Demon said:
HEY WOODIE I THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE A HER A FREE NORTHERN EXPOZURE 7 CD J/P. THESE DAYS THE GOVERNMENT DON'T ALLOWED PEOPLE'S PRIVACY. FIRST THEY GOT WIRE TAPS ON PHONES AND NOW THEY ARE FUCKING ON MY SPACE.
Checking someones myspace is nothing private. Anyone in the world can view your page. We all know they aint going to do anything to this girl. This is to make an example that its not ok to do such actions. How would you like it if i had a picture just the same about you? How do you think your family would take it? Freedom of speech is a right but sometimes people take it a little bit to freely. Great article though.

Jul 13, 2005
we liviNg with dictatorship straight up communism
doNt draw a picture of the G. W. Bush cause they'll be kNockiNg at your door threatiNg you with imprisonment N chumped up charges.

Mar 12, 2005
CRBS said:
Checking someones myspace is nothing private. Anyone in the world can view your page. We all know they aint going to do anything to this girl. This is to make an example that its not ok to do such actions. How would you like it if i had a picture just the same about you? How do you think your family would take it? Freedom of speech is a right but sometimes people take it a little bit to freely. Great article though.
I agree, people who make a myspace are people who want the public to see them. I have a question for all you homies, if someone made a threat about them going to kill you, are you just going to leave it at that, or will you see what's up. I'm anti-bush and anti-government, both because of religious and political views, but c'mon. Let's say some but a blog about killing me, of course I'll see wassup.

Oct 3, 2006
MikeyG said:
we liviNg with dictatorship straight up communism
doNt draw a picture of the G. W. Bush cause they'll be kNockiNg at your door threatiNg you with imprisonment N chumped up charges.
i dont know about that...america straight up communism??? is that why we can still have protest against our govt outside capitol hill? is that why we can all still vote for whoever the fuck we want in elections? try doin that shit in china, n korea, cuba, somalia, you know what im sayin? they went up to that girl because what do u expect, it may have been from a lil teenage girl but still a threat, so they had to react to that just as in any other threat against another person. what if someone had a pic of your loved one sayin that they wanted to kill him or her? im pretty sure you wouldnt say, "oh hey its their right to excercise freedom of speech its koo with me" hell naw you wouldnt....

Mar 12, 2005
SC_408 said:
i dont know about that...america straight up communism??? is that why we can still have protest against our govt outside capitol hill? is that why we can all still vote for whoever the fuck we want in elections? try doin that shit in china, n korea, cuba, somalia, you know what im sayin? they went up to that girl because what do u expect, it may have been from a lil teenage girl but still a threat, so they had to react to that just as in any other threat against another person. what if someone had a pic of your loved one sayin that they wanted to kill him or her? im pretty sure you wouldnt say, "oh hey its their right to excercise freedom of speech its koo with me" hell naw you wouldnt....
EXACTLY!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
NAW AMERICA AIN'T COMMUNIST, AMERICA IS AN UNDERCOVER FACIST COUNTRY, WITH MANY IDEAS USED IN SUBTLE WAYS FROM THE IDEA'S OF HITLER....TOTALITARIANS WITH A LONG TERM GOAL OF GLOBAL DOMINATION, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE PEOPLE, IT AIN'T THAT HARD TO SOAK IN

Mar 12, 2005
WOODIE said:
NAW AMERICA AIN'T COMMUNIST, AMERICA IS AN UNDERCOVER FACIST COUNTRY, WITH MANY IDEAS USED IN SUBTLE WAYS FROM THE IDEA'S OF HITLER....TOTALITARIANS WITH A LONG TERM GOAL OF GLOBAL DOMINATION, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE PEOPLE, IT AIN'T THAT HARD TO SOAK IN
No offense Wood, you should have used something else to try to enlighten the homeboys. This shit is too obvious, because for one, it's obviously a threat so it needs to be investigated. When I was still in Highschool, the cops monitored all my shit, even my myspace, a pig had the nerve to ask to add me, so I deleted my stuff. I'm pretty sure now, that I've moved unto other things, they monitor me less. Anyways, these foos need to look into the Educated Homeboy thread, made by Troll.

Jul 17, 2002
WOODIE said:
Agreed, throw that fist, and that paño high, 4 da caue.