Incisions, you scared little bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2011
No one on here gives a fuck about your square motha fucking opinion.
lol@square..

i guess real g's stalk peoples family on the internet

for those sayin i brought any of this bs on myself, tell me how? DuceTheTruth @DuceTheTruth

come at me wit respect, bet i give that respect back. nice 2 see some flip-floppers in the mix as well. i guess it makes it difficult 2 stand for integrity when u not willin 2 risk ur internet buddies. and i'm not even talkin shit, i just cant imagine how any outsider lookin in who isnt a part of this would be like "damn, stalkin peoples family and postin their pics on a message forum to shit on them is the business!"

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Your name is Shane, quit trying to sound tough joto. No one in the history of being named Shane has ever been tough. Not a single one.
Your step daddy must of been named Shane and I bet he beat you like the little piece of shit you are. Oh and you must have never seen the Western movie Shane. Go enjoy a O'Douls you fucking pansy.

Id honestly would rather hang out with Mixxer than your stupid ass. And I gives zero fucks what your first name is diggidy