In My City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
MoneyTrain said:
other than Trajik, which I've been tryin to buy(Heat, get the shit in best buy)
You should see it there around middle to late May.....we are still working the kinks out of our distribution but wanted to get the product out there as quickly as possible. Thats why its on the streets and the net currently.

Thanks for all the love though.

DonBellygusa

5150 Mental Productions
Aug 28, 2002
LockNLoadRecords.com
Moneytrain you never let me down. You are great with all your wit and wisdom. And that great call about people not liking the comments about Tech on a board that all his fans post on was clever. How did you come up with that. Nick, he don't have any beef with 5150 or Bo,it's just his 2 cents. Don't discourage him from posting he keeps me smiling. you are truly the best MONEYTRAIN.

Mar 3, 2003
First off Nicholas, I didn't know everyone on here was having a spelling bee, if so you should check everyones post......Tech's a tight rapper, but theres a reason the source didn't give him the five mics he's capable of getting....I don't have beef with 51-50 or Bochamp, the first smart thing Belly has said is that I was putting in my 2cents.....I don't buy KC rap albums because even the rappers who are usually tight, don't have very good albums....I listened to Trajiks through a friend of mine and liked damn near every song, so in return I will buy it.....I don't support just the popular and mainstream albums, If your underground and tigh, I'll buy it......I've been buying 50 cents underground shit way before he went mainstream......My money tends to goto the Rawkus crew, considering that their the last REAL hip-hop artist out there.......Maybe someday when I'm bored and don't have shit to do, Nick, I'll write you a thesis on the rap game and the direction its in.....Until then, I'm getting off the whole Bochamp challenge and I will put my two cents on other wack rappers like Mike jones.......I'm Out