In My City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
"In My City" is a hot track. Sure to be a hit in the midwest. However, I wish that dude Bochamp would have been replace by someone else. Dude is wack. His first 3 lines on his verse were terrible and the cat couldn't keep up with the beat. Only a few rappers have been able to keep up with fast rappers. Biggie with Bone, Jay-Z with Twista and Killa Mike and Big Boi, but definetly not Bochamp. Sorry my man, if thats all Lock and Load has to offer I fear for the future of their label. Big ups to Trajik, I appreciate Techs skills but Trajik murdered that song.......I'm out

Slide

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
i like bochamp a lot on that song, but that's all i've heard from him. i'm waiting to hear some more from him. and the beginning of tech's verse is just INSANE! i like everyone on that song come to think of it. it's at the top of my list right now.

DonBellygusa

5150 Mental Productions
Aug 28, 2002
LockNLoadRecords.com
it,s cool moneytrain everybody likes different shit. I know Tech N9ne has already started workin on a track with him as well as Krizz Kaliko for there albums. Shells the Blaze battle Champ for NY signed to J records Comes in this weekend to get on a track with him. So I think we will be OK thanks for the concern. lololool some hate just to talk you need a hug homie.....lololol....zzzzzzz

Nov 3, 2002
www.70mile.com
Allright I gotta add my $0.02 here. I think Bo is one of the best rappers in KC. I really hate rappers that arent on beat but this is definitely not Bo. Everything I have heard him on I have liked. But hey everyone has their own opinion.

Mar 3, 2003
Re: In my city

I'm not hatin on the dude, I just felt the song would have been better had he been relaced by someone better.......As far as him being one of the best in KC.......Not in his or my lifetime.....I can count the amount of tight KC rappers on one hand and he don't fall anywhere close to my fingers. You want to know why no one makes it out of KC? His skills arn't there and everyone replying is on his nuts....Which leads me to believe that no one makes it out of KC because we support and think that too many rappers here are good. New York cats would come in here and rip holes through most of these local rappers....Exception being Tech and few others......A couple of those whom website I'm currently on......But its cool though, Lil Jon and the Eastside boyz sell records, so I guess even though your wack, you can still have a career.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
You say lil jon is wack, but obviously people like him cuz hes sellin records. Just cuz you dont like them means that everyone on here thinks that he is wack. I think it sounds tight as fuck and the whole " In My City" crew comes off in just plain heat.

You probally havent heard anything else from him. Also if you could name your top 5 rappers outta KC...

Mar 3, 2003
Thats Easy....Tech, Trajik, Below, and the Bassment Chemist...Although they realized that its impossible to make it straight out of KC so they burnt out some time ago....If your a Hip-Hop fan you know who they are........Devils Advocate got some airtime on 103. Lil Jon and the wackside boyz are not Hip-Hop....Their bullshit rap...I bet my man Trajik can back that up...

Jul 7, 2002
I think that all people involved in "In MY City" did their thing. I love all 4 verses...if I did not, I wouldn't have put it on the album. It is all opinion.

Keith...I know you don't feel Below, but for a second let it enter your mind that many people think he is a very tight rapper. I don't smash people that like your artists when they are no more known than Below or Trajik....and for the record; I don't know who Money Train is, but am very glad to see he likes our music even if you don't.

Mar 3, 2003
"you know where it comes from?", sorry my man, you don't know who I am, and I havent begun to swallow anyones dick....Below is tight, but I haven't gon as far as suckin his dick.....My comments on Bochamps verse is strictly opinion.....I'm sure everyone out there has heard someones verse on a track with other cats and was like,"The song was tight, but one dude didn't come correct..." I speak to people who know alot about Hip-Hop, far more than most of you, and its agreed that Bochamps verse was not tight.....Post a song of his that is good and I'll reconsider my comments...Til then, I'm out like a bad perm.

Aug 18, 2002
I'm loving the track, I told Heat that when he showed me the shit, but whats the deal with Hobo saying some shit like "even rappers on this song can't hang with me" or rather. It was something like that, am I just confused or was he talkin shit?