In My City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DonBellygusa

5150 Mental Productions
Aug 28, 2002
LockNLoadRecords.com
Heat no one is hatin on your artist or your label. simply the cat with the mouth full. For the last time I don't think Below is a bad rapper. Heard him freestyle at the after party at the last show. Cat got shit to say about my cat I addressed it.I addressed him. The same way I addressed a cat who came at Trajik on the same forum. You didn't have a problem then????? I'm not hatin on the label I work with you cats put you on shows and shit quit bein sensitive. Next time you got a question call me

Jul 7, 2002
Not being sensitive.....the way I responded was the way I felt you came across...and remember, I did call you. We both think a bit differently about what you said but its cool. We agree to disagree.

What I was trying to get across was that everytime someone says X Dash is tight, I don't immediately think; that must be their boy if they like him. I hear what you are telling me about coming off wrong, but it always looks you dislike him form the manner of your posts. I know he is not your favorite rapper by far and thats cool, its the beauty of opinion. Just let people like him without being questioned by you.

But its all good...cuase we talked about this on the phone earlier and in the studio.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
MoneyTrain....you got me laughin over here....

First you say a rapper and a whole label is trash because of YOUR opinion of a 12 bar verse, then you list the following as your top 5 rappers in KC.....Tech, Trajik, Below, and the Bassment Chemist

I agree with Tech......but Trajik and Below have to prove themselves a little before they get thrown up in that class. I'm sure they will both agree with me.

You sound like you have 2 cds from kansas city....Absolute Power and Trajik's 1ne of a Kynd. Broaden your horizons homeboy and open your ears to everything else KC has to offer.....one word BLEVE.

To Big Red and Bo and them......I can't wait for yall to prove these haters wrong. MW will mos def bring pain!

Nick

Mar 3, 2003
bochamp

MoneyTrain said:
I met this chick named KC Strip/ on the KC Strip/ While I'm eatin on a KC strip....C'mon captian, thats one of the worse verses I ever heard.
i made this chick named kc strip on the kc strip while im eating on a kc strip

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
Man for the record In My City along with every track on Trajiks album is hot and we all know that. Bo champ was cool to me I seen nothing wrong with his verse. While who ever is out here hating, its money to be made so lets get things cracking and get paid man.

Mar 3, 2003
I haven't checked this post in a while so I thought I'd respond to some people....First off, your right I'm probably not good enough to be In My City, but neither were you....2, Met this chick, made this chick, problem was there was too many KC strips in one verse....3, I've listened to alot of KC albums and that is why I know that only a handful will make it out of here....Most of KC rap albums are fucking wack.....Wait a minute....FUCKING WACK....The beats sound like they were made on casio keyboards, with exemptions to some of Techs beats and yes, some of 51/50's beats.....KC rappers lyrics are about the same bullshit, nuthin new there...So 10 years from now when everyone is still not buying KC albums,you'll no why.....Call me a hater, but thats factual......For the KC rappers that don't pertain to my handful,(There were a few left off, so don't go cryin) step your rap game up........51/50, like I said, some beats are good, haven't heard all of your artists, but I'll by a 51/50 cd,including Bochamp, before I ever buy a MidWestSide album....That Misery cd was garbage.....Worst shit to ever drop outta kc...

Mar 3, 2003
My favorite....Tech,Trajik,Below,Bassment Chemists,Kaliko,One of the dudes from young gunz....Don't know who's who....Dude with the better flow....Hobotone's alright....he was real tight on in my city, but I've heard other stuff that wasn't as good.......Rappers that I think are not talented in KC.....Luni C., Joker, Mr.Stinky, Don Juan, Luni C(He's bad enough I had to list twice) Fat Tone, I'm sure theres others I'm forgetting.....

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
wait a minute....MoneyTrain is sittin here talkin all this stuff like he's a KC rap expert and cant even distinguish between Skatterman and Snug Brim???? Shit aint that hard.....since you're so intent on breaking down lyrics (see the bochamp disagreement), i can't believe that you cant tell the difference considering Skatterman says his name in almost every verse he writes.

Plus Snug has a solo album....you should remember his voice from there....maybe that was before your time.

Or it wasn't one of the 10 kansas city rap albums that you bought.

half the rappers that you said weren't talented....are infact producers first.

for yoursake please dont come off like you're an expert on this shit....you're already making yourself look bad enough.

Nick

Mar 3, 2003
Nick,Nick,Nick.....You nerdy TechN9NE fanatic.....Your wrong on me buying 10 kc rap albums....I've botten none...Thats right, My money ain't going to support any KC rapper right now other than Trajik, which I've been tryin to buy(Heat, get the shit in best buy)......I don't know the difference between the young gunz cause frankly their alright, not tight....I know more shit about rap than you.....I don't spend all my time and money on wack KC rap albums, there are better people to supprot...As a matter of fact, I've never bought a Tech cd, only here the shit through other people.....Tech is one of the most talented rappers to ever drop, any city any state, but his cds don't always come like they should, and as a Tech nerd you should know that....The F.T.I movement, nice thought, but he would be better with the Roc or Aftermath......I'm sure you KC rap dick swingers will be goin ape shit when you read this but it really don't matter to me....Ever since I made one opinion about Bo, ya'll been cryin and whinin like little bitches.....Be a fuckin man for God sake.......

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
How are ya not gonna buy KC rap CD's. Some of it is tight. To me it sounds like you just heard about Trajik.

So you would rather give money to Jay-z, Em, and all them cuz i guess you only like what is popular. What a JOKE!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
hey homie.......this shit has nothing to do with you hating on Bo Champ. I could give a fuck about your beef with 5150 and Bo.

How in the hell are you going to say that one of the rappers from yung gunz is one of your favorites in KC, but they aren't tight?

I know more shit about rap than you....oh yeah? Well my dad can kick your dad's ass.....get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. That doesn't hold any water.

You obviously spend some time on KC Rap, how else do you know that there is only 1 rapper that is worthy of your support? Or do you just take your first impression of an artist when you hear just one of his/her verses?

Please explain how Tech's albums should come......I don't understand your incohearant rambling there.

"I've botten none"......what college do you goto? obviously one that doesn't give a shit about spelling or grammar.

But really.....since you are such a rap expert or seem to claim you have all this knowledge.....why don't you kick some. I'd love to read your thoughts on the rap game as a whole right now. Everything from the underground to the mainstream.

-Just another nerdy Tech N9ne fanatic