In-A-Minute Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
JONNNYBLZ said:
Yeah I know he worked with him and all but I wasn't sure if In a minute put any of the click shit out or not, 40 says something about Jason Blaine and the music peoples in a song. He told me somethin about the deep fried funk brothers album but I wasnt payin attention much we were at work or at least I was. I just saw in some older posts that you're dating Jason's daughter. He's a driver at my job, he's cool folks. I can see about people gettin fucked over by him though.
thats dope u guys work together now. he drove me to my prom a while back, haha. i wouldnt necessarily bring up him "fucking" artists over, its not the coolest subject to bring up with him. basically, he signed a bunch of those artists for not that much, then when they sold well (rbl) they didnt get any royalties. thats about as much as i know. u can research a few old cougnut and black c interviews, black c goes over it a little bit, and im pretty sure cougnut has called jason a "snake" in an interview. not to defend him, but thats kinda how shitty things were back then (not that cant still be). i guess what i should have said was he "took advantage" of the artists.

Feb 26, 2003
Yeah I've read those posts on here before about that. I wouldnt bring that shit up, thats business some people end up on the short end of the stick.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
DubbC415 said:
thats dope u guys work together now. he drove me to my prom a while back, haha. i wouldnt necessarily bring up him "fucking" artists over, its not the coolest subject to bring up with him. basically, he signed a bunch of those artists for not that much, then when they sold well (rbl) they didnt get any royalties. thats about as much as i know. u can research a few old cougnut and black c interviews, black c goes over it a little bit, and im pretty sure cougnut has called jason a "snake" in an interview. not to defend him, but thats kinda how shitty things were back then (not that cant still be). i guess what i should have said was he "took advantage" of the artists.
in a song totally insane says fuck jason blaine i think its the fully auto song on totally insane