In-A-Minute Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I'm curious to know what releases they put out, anyone know the full discography? Here's the ones I got...

Dogg Pound Posse - Dogg E Style
Dre Dog - The New Jim Jones
Dre Dog - I Hate You With A Passion
I.M.P. - Back In The Days
I.M.P. - Ill Mannered Playas
International Blunt Funk Compilation
Mac Mill - One Mil-Yon
Pooh-Man - Ain't No Love
RBL Posse - A Lesson To Be Learned
RBL Posse - Ruthless By Law
Totally Insane - Direct From The Backstreet
Totally Insane - Goin Insane
Totally Insane - Back Street Life

Also, most of those artists had some classic hits. What were your favs?

Feb 14, 2006
SFplaya1 said:
is this label still around?
TAKIN NO SHORTZ said:
What happened/ Why In A Minute Records went down?
They were the shit in the 90´s

DubbC415 said:
fucked over a lot of the artists, artists left the label, they continued to work as the Music People. eventually they went bankrupt. and @ Solitary, im not scared to tell people that, if someone wants to find the guy, they will. and i think it'd be pretty stupid for someone to fuck with me just cuz im goin out with his girl.

Feb 26, 2003
I'm not sure if the label was in a minute or not but I think they put out The CUF Presents Deep Fried Funk Brothers. I've got about 7 records that this label put out brand new sealed one of em being that deep fried funk brothers album. If anyone wants to cop em pm me. The homie that owns this label I think has some projects in the works but I'm not sure. I'll ask him next time I see him if he has any projects in the mix. He also may have worked with E40 and the click in the early 90's. I'm not sure though, he was in the Charlie Hustle DVD talkin about E40's appeal and what not.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
The C.O.D - The C.O.D. (feat. Cougnut)

Hugh EMC & DJ X1 - Gangsta Knowledge

they reissued these almost immediately after soul sonic/kushite slanged em.

Hard Rock - If U Were Here Tonight

EA-Ski & CMT dropped a few on in-a-minute too.. not to mention Master P

Feb 26, 2003
DubbC415 said:
^^^he did work with 40, and the same dude ur talkin about did put out that deep fried funk brothers album, but im not sure if thats in-a-minute.
Yeah I know he worked with him and all but I wasn't sure if In a minute put any of the click shit out or not, 40 says something about Jason Blaine and the music peoples in a song. He told me somethin about the deep fried funk brothers album but I wasnt payin attention much we were at work or at least I was. I just saw in some older posts that you're dating Jason's daughter. He's a driver at my job, he's cool folks. I can see about people gettin fucked over by him though.

Aug 8, 2004
i still got the Poo-Man - Life Of A Criminal album sealed in the long box.

Talk about old school. Fuckin Long Box! what the hell were they thinking with those thingS!