Immortal Technique on Russia Today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Damn a lot quotables in that interview, Immortal Technique=Siccest rapper their is, the realest rapper who truly understands what the hell he is rapping about and not just running his mouth, can't wait for his next album "The Middle Passage" and the documentary he was talking about too.

Mar 13, 2003
man i tell you technique is a very intelligent and informative dude....Some of the shit he was talking about i didnt even know about.....

Feb 9, 2003
Damn a lot quotables in that interview, Immortal Technique=Siccest rapper their is, the realest rapper who truly understands what the hell he is rapping about and not just running his mouth, can't wait for his next album "The Middle Passage" and the documentary he was talking about too.
That might be true. But you sound like a sheep.

I've read your posts and you're too stupid to understand how exactly the American political system works much less have the simplest grasp of it in order to have an opinion on IT's assessment of it. You agree with him because you like the man not because you understand the difference between Jeffersonian and Jacksonian Democracies.

Apr 25, 2002
I did a show with him once. Afterwards when we were shutting down the spot and getting people rides back to the hotel he was outside with a girl, picked her up and slung her over his shoulder like a backpack, and just went walking down the street with her. I just shrugged and thought "guess he doesn't need a ride back to the hotel".

Anyway that's my "cool story bro" moment on him. He's cool people in person not just on wax and in interviews.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
@Mexcom, i have never spoke once on here or any forum for that matter about my political beliefs, and if i have i would admit it. But as far as I'm concerned I don't recall ever sharing my political opinion, probably confusing me with someone else, but who knows.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
That might be true. But you sound like a sheep.

I've read your posts and you're too stupid to understand how exactly the American political system works much less have the simplest grasp of it in order to have an opinion on IT's assessment of it. You agree with him because you like the man not because you understand the difference between Jeffersonian and Jacksonian Democracies.
LOL...Mexcom goin hard on dude.....Damn why you do him like that?