Im Writing A Paper On Tech N9ne.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
on some real shit people im just writing a paper lol thats it i dont need niggas all up in this thread talking shit like i just need some info on tech n9ne for my paper and thanks to all that is giving me some ideas and giving me possitive shit. so if you aint got no info on tech and all you gonna do is talk shit and question what im doin for a class then im pretty sure theres other threads you can go check out so get the fuck up out of this one haha lol

FASHOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

LATER!!!!!!
Go to therealtechn9ne.com and read the bios. that should get you started.

Jan 30, 2008
It's not scientific research. He's doing research on a topic, which is just finding out more information. You can do that on anything, even a person.

Nov 20, 2006
I'm a student teacher...I'd laugh if a kid submitted a paper citing a message board. Seriously, go find interviews, listen to lyrics, and watch his DVD. Primary sources > secondary.

Nov 9, 2006
well, most tech n9ne fans should be able to give you run down buddy. You came here asking a bland question. Do you expect one of us to type up a 5 page seminar? Watch t9x dvd.. And uhh, there you basically go. Unless your going so in depth with your paper that you want to speak about the current beef with black walt and uh, other "insider" stuff..well, then, ask around. But for your paper, theres nothing that t9x and your general knowledge couldnt answer.

Nov 20, 2006
well, most tech n9ne fans should be able to give you run down buddy. You came here asking a bland question. Do you expect one of us to type up a 5 page seminar? Watch t9x dvd.. And uhh, there you basically go. Unless your going so in depth with your paper that you want to speak about the current beef with black walt and uh, other "insider" stuff..well, then, ask around. But for your paper, theres nothing that t9x and your general knowledge couldnt answer.
I think comparing Tech's view on religion would make for an interesting paper. But like you said, he's going bland

Feb 9, 2006
This thread makes no sense to me at all.

You ask us for stuff about Tech, but all we are gonna do is go copy and paste something someone else already wrote. So basically U want us to do your research for u? Fuck outa here....