Im Writing A Paper On Tech N9ne.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2009
I Need All The Info I Can Get About Tech N9ne. And Plz It All Needs To Be VALID! Im Using Siccness.net As My Main Source Cause I Know Everyone On Here Knows More About Tech N9ne Then Every Other Site. I Got About 2Weeks To Do It So Come On People..... Thanks :)

Nov 14, 2002
Everything you need to know can be found using the search function. The siccness isn't here so we can all write your paper for you.

Put on the T9X dvd and just copy what Kali says verbatim. That should just about do it.

Nov 14, 2002
Wikipedia is useless. Even when the facts are correct, there's still no credibility to what you say when you tell people you read it on wikipedia.

You could tell me that the sky is blue and water is wet... If you just learned about it on wikipedia then I'd still have to double check for myself. lol.

Jun 13, 2005
Wikipedia is useless. Even when the facts are correct, there's still no credibility to what you say when you tell people you read it on wikipedia.

You could tell me that the sky is blue and water is wet... If you just learned about it on wikipedia then I'd still have to double check for myself. lol.
They have SOME refrences on there that you can use as your source instead of saying wiki, but meh I could care less.

Jun 30, 2009
what kind of shit school do you go to that you can use a message board as a main source for a paper?
I go to Pima Community College and I can use any source but i know everyone on here knows alot about tech so thats why i was like fuck it.....

Jun 30, 2009
you're a bright one huh
yea im definitly going to do that I have seen most but still. also my teacher said his lyrics are a good source of info like what he says in songs also crazy shit he talks about in his songs. shit like that so if anyone also has some lyrics they can pull up that are pretty crazy and other stuff he says that relate to him and have a strong voice behind them and somewhat describe him as a person or where hes comming from, from his lyrics do it up anything helps......

Jun 30, 2009
what kind of shit school do you go to that you can use a message board as a main source for a paper?
on some real shit people im just writing a paper lol thats it i dont need niggas all up in this thread talking shit like i just need some info on tech n9ne for my paper and thanks to all that is giving me some ideas and giving me possitive shit. so if you aint got no info on tech and all you gonna do is talk shit and question what im doin for a class then im pretty sure theres other threads you can go check out so get the fuck up out of this one haha lol

FASHOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

LATER!!!!!!