IM SO SICK OF 9/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i wouldnt say sick of 9/11, but i'm tired of people who think they give a shit just because everyone does. fuck you, fuck off, dont no one care where the fuck you were on 9/11. its like people are trying to one-up each other with hallmark-like sayings and shit. shut the fuck up and do something about it then. go physically help the homeless, go clean a park..go make a difference instead of talking about how tragic the event was. it happened, all that hooperah boolchit talk wont take it back.

Feb 11, 2006
props to seriously thug for this shit...they should play this speech to every person on the planet every morning for a year str8

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
timtim, dont mistake my animosity towards attention whore people..that shit was fucked up because thousands died. mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, all that shit..i just hate how everyone acts like they give a shit then give it a couple months and its on to the next tragic fad

Sep 16, 2008
I give a shit. You live on the west man, you just just don't get it. You didn't have terrorist attack drills at your school. Volunteer firefighters from your town didn't get called to the attack and die. Honestly, threads like this aren't even funny, get the fuck out of here. I still got the Hartford Courant Flags (You probaby don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about).

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I give a shit. You live on the west man, you just just don't get it. You didn't have terrorist attack drills at your school. Volunteer firefighters from your town didn't get called to the attack and die. Honestly, threads like this aren't even funny, get the fuck out of here. I still got the Hartford Courant Flags (You probaby don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about).
lmao stfu

you are acting like this shit only affected your little corner of the world. like because we arent there we dont know the full story and shit. go cry somewhere else. and lol at the last sentence. saying that having something most people dont have means youre in the special 9/11 club or some shit. fuck outta here.

Feb 11, 2006

YOU WERE PROLLY ONLY ABOUT 5 OR 6 WHEN DAT SHIT HAPPEND U DORK