I'm Pro-Carb, Pro-Sugar....bitches.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
NITRO,

YOU STRESSED, "EDJ: You're wrong in saying that we're letting the mainstream dictate our opinions."

BULLSHIT. NOBODY EVA TALKED ABOUT THIS SHIT TIL NOW(WAY AFTER IT'S gLAMORIZED ON EVERY COMMERCIAL AND EVERY MAJOR MANUFACTURER HAS JUMPED ON THE BANDWAgON.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "You're wrong in saying that some of us are ignorant (for not liking the idea?)."

NAW, YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OPINION, BUT BASE IT ON FACTS. YOU DIDN'T EVEN PUT YOUR 51 CENTS WHEN I MADE THE COMMENT. WHEN I DID MAKE THAT COMMENT, IT WAS TOWARD THE MISINFORMED MASSES THAT JUDgE THE DIET ON IT'S BANDWAgON AND NOT BEFORE ALL THESE COMPANIES JUMPED ON THE WAgON, ALONg WITH COUNTLESS CONSUMERS WHO PROBABLY DON'T KNOW IN DEPTH ABOUT THE ATKINS DIET.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "And lastly, you're wrong for thinking it matters that you knew about the diet before everyone else."

HELL YEAH IT MATTERS. THAT JUST TELLS YOU THAT AIN'T ON NO BANDWAgON AND KNOW WHAT THE FUK I'M TALKIN' BOUT INSTEAD OF BASIN' MY OPINION ON IT'S POPULARITY.

Mar 18, 2003
EDJ said:
BULLSHIT. NOBODY EVA TALKED ABOUT THIS SHIT TIL NOW(WAY AFTER IT'S gLAMORIZED ON EVERY COMMERCIAL AND EVERY MAJOR MANUFACTURER HAS JUMPED ON THE BANDWAgON.]
How does the fact that no one ever talked about this, and that now it's all over the news, show that we let mainstream dictate our opinions? It's when I see fat people losing 80 pounds, telling me they went on the Atkins diet, that dictates my opinion.

EDJ said:
HELL YEAH IT MATTERS. THAT JUST TELLS YOU THAT AIN'T ON NO BANDWAgON AND KNOW WHAT THE FUK I'M TALKIN' BOUT INSTEAD OF BASIN' MY OPINION ON IT'S POPULARITY.
No EDJ, it doesn't matter, not one single bit. You get no props for knowing about it before us. And who the fuck bases their opinion on it's popularity? Your assumptions are going to get the best of you one day.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
NITRO,

YOU STRESSED, "How does the fact that no one ever talked about this, and that now it's all over the news, show that we let mainstream dictate our opinions?"

CAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE FUK YOU BASIN' YOUR INFORMATION FROM. WHEN IT WASN'T OUT IN THE MAINSTREAM, YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUK AN ATKINS DIET WAS. NOW THAT IT'S ALL POPULAR, YOU HIPPED TO WHAT THE MEDIA BRINgS AND YOU HATIN' IT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "It's when I see fat people losing 80 pounds, telling me they went on the Atkins diet, that dictates my opinion."

SO YOU HATE THAT? AIN'T YOU HAPPY FOR THEY ASS?

THEN YOU STRESSED, "No EDJ, it doesn't matter, not one single bit. You get no props for knowing about it before us."

I DON'T gIVE A FUK ABOUT YOUR VALIDATION OR NOT. JUST KNOW THAT I KNOW, AND WHEN SOMEBODY COMES WITH THEIR MISPERCEPTION OF THE SHIT, I'M gONNA SPEAK UP ON IT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "And who the fuck bases their opinion on it's popularity?"

ALL OF YOU MISINFORMED MUTHA-FUKAS.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Your assumptions are going to get the best of you one day."

I'M gOIN' OFF MISINFORMATION I'M READIN'.

Jun 18, 2004
Didn't Atkins die something like 60lbs over weight...I just can't see how a protein laden, no carb diet can be beneficial in the long run, especially with all the animal proteins that people eat...you have to balance it out...and exercise...and if you're obese, you can't expect to live well for a week and see drastic changes...I can't understand these people who spend a lifetime eating shit, and not exercising, and then for one week they eat well, and go for walks, and can't understand why they only lost 2 lbs...find a program and stick to it...XXXL muafuckas.

Feb 9, 2003
Atkins died overweight because of the shit they fed into his body while he was interned at the hospital. Or so I've heard...from a person....who has a PhD....who knew Atkins.....Who is a Buddhist Monk...Who was a whore in Saigon before she changed her lifestyle...so I know I can believe her.

Mar 18, 2003
EDJ said:
CAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE FUK YOU BASIN' YOUR INFORMATION FROM. WHEN IT WASN'T OUT IN THE MAINSTREAM, YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUK AN ATKINS DIET WAS. NOW THAT IT'S ALL POPULAR, YOU HIPPED TO WHAT THE MEDIA BRINgS AND YOU HATIN' IT.
Let me get this straight, I say: "It's when I see fat people losing 80 pounds, telling me they went on the Atkins diet, that dictates my opinion."

And you continue to tell me that I'm basing my opinion on the mainstream? Are you alright man? LOL!

EDJ said:
SO YOU HATE THAT? AIN'T YOU HAPPY FOR THEY ASS?
Uhhhh... No. Stop puting words in my mouth. I never, ever said that. I hate that food products are being replaced with "low/no carb" products. Simple as that.

EDJ said:
I DON'T gIVE A FUK ABOUT YOUR VALIDATION OR NOT. JUST KNOW THAT I KNOW, AND WHEN SOMEBODY COMES WITH THEIR MISPERCEPTION OF THE SHIT, I'M gONNA SPEAK UP ONIT.
1. If you didn't give a fuck, then you wouldn't have told all of us you knew before everyone else.
2. There is no misperception.

EDJ said:
ALL OF YOU MISINFORMED MUTHA-FUKAS.
Can you read? "It's when I see fat people losing 80 pounds, telling me they went on the Atkins diet, that dictates my opinion."

If your going to quote me and reply, quote the whole thing, not just part of it, which is cleared up in the second half.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
NITRO,

YOU STRESSED, "Let me get this straight, I say: "It's when I see fat people losing 80 pounds, telling me they went on the Atkins diet, that dictates my opinion."

And you continue to tell me that I'm basing my opinion on the mainstream? Are you alright man? LOL!"

SO AgAIN I ASK YOU, WHY IS YOU ACTIN' LIKE THE SHIT IS NEgATIVE WHEN YOU SEEN SOMEBODY LOSE 80 LBS? I'M ALRIgHT, BUT SOMETIMES I BELIEVE YOU JUST LIKE ARgUIN' WITH ME.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Uhhhh... No. Stop puting words in my mouth. I never, ever said that. I hate that food products are being replaced with "low/no carb" products. Simple as that."

FOODS ARE NOT BEIN' REPLACED BY LOW CARB FOODS. COMPANIES ARE JUST MAKIN' LOW CARB VERSIONS OF FAMOUS FOOD. YOU ACT LIKE THERE AIN'T gONNA BE NOTHIN' BUT LOW CARB FOODS. QUIT BEIN' PARANOID SUgAR FREAK.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "1. If you didn't give a fuck, then you wouldn't have told all of us you knew before everyone else."

NO, I TOLD YOU I KNEW BEFORE EVERYONE WAS HIPPED CAUSE YOU INSINUATED, "EDJ: Your wrong in more ways then one with your rant on the Atkins diet, but if you want to get caught up in this hip fashion then go right ahead." THAT'S WHY THE FUK I SAID THAT SHIT. IT'S LIKE THIS RAP SHIT, I DON'T FOLLOW TRENDS, I MAKE THEM.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "2. There is no misperception."

YES THERE IS. CUZZ WHO STARTED THIS THREAD WAS YIP-YAPPIN' ABOUT HOW HE HATED NUTRA-SWEET AND KEPT ON YAPPIN' ABOUT THAT. THAT WAS HIS MISPERCEPTION. THEN YOU MISPERCEIVED THAT I WAS FOLLOWIN' A FAD, WHEN IN FACT I KNEW ABOUT THE MUTHA-FUKA BEFORE 99% OF MUTHA-FUKAS WAS EVEN HIPPED TO THE SHIT. I COULD TELL YOU ABOUT HOW DIFFERENT COMPANIES THAT ARE TRYIN' TO MARKET THEY PRODUCT AS LOW-CARB, BE FUCCIN' UP AND MISLEADIN FOLKS. THEY CAUgHT UP IN THE TREND OF THE SHIT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "Can you read? "It's when I see fat people losing 80 pounds, telling me they went on the Atkins diet, that dictates my opinion."

If your going to quote me and reply, quote the whole thing, not just part of it, which is cleared up in the second half."

WHAT'S THE XND HALF? I ASK YOU IF YOU MAD AT THE FAT FOLKS WHO LOST WEIgHT, AND YOU ACT LIKE YOU MAD CAUSE THEY DID. YOU gO OFF ON A TANgENT CAUSE I'M SPEAKIN' UP ON IT. YOU MISINFORMED IN THE WAY THAT YOU INSINUATED, "EDJ: Your wrong in more ways then one with your rant on the Atkins diet, but if you want to get caught up in this hip fashion then go right ahead. It's going to be sad when in 30 years you all get severely sick from this diet."
CAUSE
FOR ONE,
I AIN'T ON THE SHIT
AND TWO,
I AIN'T FOLLOWIN' NO TREND. THAT'S HOW "YOU" ARE MISINFORMED. PLUS YOU HAVEN'T CAME WITH FACTS SUPPORTIN' YOUR "OPINION" OTHA THAN WATCHIN' SOME FAT PERSON LOSE 80 LBS AND ACTIN' LIKE YOU MAD AT THEM.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
The Atkins diet works, although most of the low carb stuff does taste like crap.
But it works, and that's all that counts.
And like with any diet, you will put on wait after leaving it.
What do you expect? You start eating like a pig again lol

Mar 18, 2003
EDJ I do not hate people losing weight. I just do not like seeing that shit plastered on every billboard, commercial, grocery product, etc. etc. I get tired of it. I said nothing about hating people losing weight. And yes, normal foods are being replaced with low carb foods. I work at a fucking grocery store. Just wait until people in their 30's start having heart attacks. Nothing beats a set of good ol' fashion crunches.

May 2, 2002
The Low-Carb diet has been around for at least the past 50 years...Atkins just made it popular. People have always known bread and pasta make you gain weight.

Athletes and Bodybuilders have been using it forever. I go on a low-carb diet every summer, and have been doing so for the last 10 years.

It's not a diet you can do long-term, but for a short time, there's nothing wrong with it.

Mar 18, 2003
Actually, I eat bread on a daily basis, and when I worked out, I had a solid 6-pack. I'm sorry but I can not agree with you. It is the same with my friends. In fact, I went on my friends "fatkins" diet, where I ate all the bread/pasta/beef/fatty foods I can stuff myself with, and I was still losing weight with my training. The only thing that has made me gain weight within the past 8 years is quiting smoking, but I took that shit up again.

Sep 11, 2004
DJ Mark 7 said:
Yeah Atkins might help u lose weight...But you'll die of a HEART ATTACK by the time yer 35

I heard CRANK helps you lose weight too...But is it HEALTHY? I think not...
Yeah, because god knows FRESH FISH AND SALAD are the #1 cause of heart attacks in the world today. Seriously, what do you think Atkins is? Eating sticks of butter and pork chops for breakfast lunch and dinner? Ignorant people have the biggest mouths sometimes...

EDJ is basically right. I'd say 95% of the people current experimenting with South Beach or Atkins are morons who watch TV and do whatever it says. I've been using Dr. Mario Dipasquale's variation of Atkins for years now.

It's fucking stupid how you see low carb pasta and low carb bread. Why would you make a low carb version of a product which is ALL CARBS?!?!?

May 2, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
Actually, I eat bread on a daily basis, and when I worked out, I had a solid 6-pack. I'm sorry but I can not agree with you. It is the same with my friends. In fact, I went on my friends "fatkins" diet, where I ate all the bread/pasta/beef/fatty foods I can stuff myself with, and I was still losing weight with my training. The only thing that has made me gain weight within the past 8 years is quiting smoking, but I took that shit up again.
You don't have to agree with me, but you should. What I say is FACT. I know my shit. I've been working out for 10 years and research this stuff on a daily basis.

You can eat bread and pasta daily...it's the amount that you eat.

Sounds to me like your "fatkins" diet is a piece of crap. If you were still losing weight eating alot, then you weren't eating enough.