I'm Pro-Carb, Pro-Sugar....bitches.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2004
Today I saw an ad for new 'Low-Carb, Low-Sugar' Reese's Peanut butter cups..... come-the-fuck on mayne.

Every fuckin food (and drink) has been changed to '1/2 Carbs, 1/2 Sugar', for 'Low-Carb Lifestyles'.... BTW, what the fuck is a low carb lifestyle?!
People are fuckin orderin burgers at McDonalds without the bun.. as if without the bun, the burger is suddenly healthy now.
I saw some fatass bitch at Dairy Queen order a 'Low-Carb' Flamethrower burger.

This shit has gotta stop, first of all these 'Low carbs, low sugar, but still sweet' foods and drinks are usually worse for you anyways.

They substitute the sugar taken out with some fake sugar(which is usually worse for you than regular sugar). Anybody know that Equal, Nutri-Sweet, and other sugar-substitutes were orginally invented as ant-poison? Its much worse for you than sugar, and doesnt even taste close to it.
The ingredients in Nutri-Sweet are also thought to potentially cause cancer.

Anyways, low-carb diets are just some bullshit anyways..why? because depriving your body of carbs(which it needs) for a long period of time then stoppin will put u back to where u started, because your body absorbs every fuckin bit of carb it can because u were dumb enough to deprive it of carbs in the first place.

...GET OUTSIDE AND DO SOMETHIN ACTIVE SO I CAN HAVE A NORMAL FUCKIN PEANUT BUTTER CUP YOU LAZY, DUMBFUCKS.

...and thats why i'm Pro-Carb and Pro-Sugar...bitches.

Apr 25, 2002
J-Funk said:
...GET OUTSIDE AND DO SOMETHIN ACTIVE SO I CAN HAVE A NORMAL FUCKIN PEANUT BUTTER CUP YOU LAZY, DUMBFUCKS.

LMAO Classic. Good shit.

I had some fuckin low-carp shortbread fudge striped cookies and they tasted like cardboard.

Fuck lowcarb shit. Give me extra carbs.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SOME OF YAW IS IgNORANT. I KNEW ABOUT LOW-CARB SHIT BEFORE IT HIT THIS WAVE SHIT AND BEFORE YOU gOT HIPPED TO IT AND YAW LETTIN' THE MAIN-STREAM DICTATE YOUR OPINIONS.

FIFTY-FIRST OF ALL,
THE LOW CARB DIET WORKS IF YOU STIK WITH IT. WHY YOU THINK IT CAUgHT ON? YOU HAVE TO EXERCISE WITH IT.
XNDLY,

NUTRA-SWEET AIN'T gOT SHIT TO DO WITH A LOW CARB DIET. YOU NEED TO LOOK INTO SPLENDA(WHICH IS MADE FROM REAL SUgAR) WHICH IS THE STANDARD SWEETENER FOR LOW-CARB FOODS. PLUS CANDY THEY MAKE FOR LOW-CARB DIETERS REPLACE THE SUgAR WITH MALITOSE AND OTHA SUgARS FOUND IN DAIRY PRODUCTS WHICH CONTAIN SUgAR ALCOHOLS THAT gET DIgESTED AND DON'T AFFECT YOUR CARBS.

BUT IF YOU YOUNg, I WOULDN'T SUggEST THE LOW-CARB DIET. CAUSE YOUR BODY NEEDS THE CARBS FOR ENERgY.

Mar 18, 2003
J-Funk your absolutely right. It is ideas such as the Atkins diet that adds to the decay of our society. It's all over the place, there are even low-carb grocery stores around these parts. It's like they are taking away regular food and substituting it with low-carb garbage. Are we going to end up being forced to eat this shit? LMAO @ Low-Carb Flame Thrower burger. Hahahaha~!

EDJ: Your wrong in more ways then one with your rant on the Atkins diet, but if you want to get caught up in this hip fashion then go right ahead. It's going to be sad when in 30 years you all get severely sick from this diet.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^FOO', I KNEW ABOUT THE ATKINS DIET BEFORE ALL THESE COMPANY'S AND FOLLOWERS MADE IT FAMOUS. I AIN'T ON THE SHIT. BUT I HELP COOK FOR SOMEONE THAT IS. HOW AM I WRONg?

Mar 18, 2003
LMAO^ Thats what I'm saying.

EDJ: You're wrong in saying that we're letting the mainstream dictate our opinions. You're wrong in saying that some of us are ignorant (for not liking the idea?). And lastly, you're wrong for thinking it matters that you knew about the diet before everyone else.

Dec 18, 2002
^^^my mom picked up the atkins book in 98 and been on it ever since, shes lost like 75 plus since and always has energy, the diet isnt exactly about losing weight, it gives some people energy, depends on the person.

May 11, 2002
I work at Trader Joe's so I have to deal with the low-carb bull shit every day. Most of the low carb food tastes like shit. The chips arent that bad though.

Like they said above though people react to the mainstream media quickly. I remember reading a article about how dark choclate helps blood circulation. The next day I go to work, low and behold dark chocolate is gone. Pathetic.

Feb 9, 2003
If you want to stick to a diet then you're a superficial , if you don't then you're a fat fuck. If you follow what's trendy then you're a sheep if you don't follow what's trendy then you're one of the thousands of losers who tries to be original but in actuality have the same mentality as all the other non-conformists,

Jun 17, 2004
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
If you want to stick to a diet then you're a superficial , if you don't then you're a fat fuck. If you follow what's trendy then you're a sheep if you don't follow what's trendy then you're one of the thousands of losers who tries to be original but in actuality have the same mentality as all the other non-conformists,
Thank you behavior analyst.
Which flock of sheep do you follow?

If you read my post, my remarks were cleary inspired by fustration and irritation, not inspired by trying to conform with the non-conformists.

Jun 17, 2004
^^Tru tru

reminds me of one of my friends sisters. She was big girl who did nothing but sit at home and watch TV, never left the fucking house. Shed always be sittin on that couch watchin TV while eatin Low-Fat yogurt all fuckin day long. Then when her folks start makin dinner she'd make sure nothin in it was high in carbohydrates. As if she was suddenly gunna loose weight by sitting around and eating low fat, low carb bullshit.