Im on the News Star website about my weight!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Teddy X

The Factor
Dec 26, 2008
Union City, Georgia
www.youtube.com
Yesssss!!!

How did u get up to 500 in the first place? Like were 500 your whole adult life or did you gain weight rapidly at some point?
congrats and all that breh but Yo you gonna have hella extra skin right???da fuck you gonna do???

Good to see that sort of dedication though ma nig,atleast you got up and done something about your size rather than waiting for a heart attack .
I eat a lot with drinking a lot of hard liquor everyday with smoking Black N Mild and later on Newports/Kools cigs. Been big all my life. Just later on when I turned 21, I was doing the stuff I was saying a sentence ago.

I not trippin on the extra skin. I been lifting weights on the slick to tone myself up. Mostly I been working on cardio (Elipotocal Machine/ Walking/ Treadmill) and going to my cardio kickboxing class. Real Talk!!

I mostly eat Baked Chicken/Fish, Vegetables, Salad, mostly eat in moderation and not like a hogg.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I eat a lot with drinking a lot of hard liquor everyday with smoking Black N Mild and later on Newports/Kools cigs. Been big all my life. Just later on when I turned 21, I was doing the stuff I was saying a sentence ago.

I not trippin on the extra skin. I been lifting weights on the slick to tone myself up. Mostly I been working on cardio (Elipotocal Machine/ Walking/ Treadmill) and going to my cardio kickboxing class. Real Talk!!

I mostly eat Baked Chicken/Fish, Vegetables, Salad, mostly eat in moderation and not like a hogg.
You coward quitter