I'm interviewing Master P tomorrow at 11:30 PST.. Questions?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nima

Sicc OG
Jul 20, 2002
www.empiredistribution.com
First off, appologies about the E-40 interview I had lined up, that never went down because of scheduling problems, 40 has been very busy recording his album, but that one is still going to happen when we get closer to his albums release date.

I got Master P on the line tomorrow and I'm gonna make sure he speaks on all the bay area shit, his situation with EA Ski and the whole 9, i know ya'll gonna have some tuff questions for him, so go ahead and shoot, ill try get as many as I can in!

Oct 10, 2005
1> Will he re-release any of his old material, such as the ghetto;s trying to kill me, in its orginal form?

2> What was the falling out with king george over?

3> Would He hook up with K-LOU, or any Bay Producers?

4> Thoughts on Fallen Bay cats such as his homie BIG ED, Cougnut, Mac Dre and RBL's hitman

5> Any Thoughts On YUKMOUTH or C-BO?

6> How's Silkk and His House? and How's C Murder doing?

7> Will we be seeing P In The Bay more often? ( cats try to say his Bay Pass has been revoked)

8> Will He do any more shit with JT or the Gamblaz?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
What kind of producers is he planning to put on now that hes looking back to the bay for talent?

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Fuck nickalodean, you got enough money P why cant you visit your own brother, your own flesh and blood in the pen?

Thats some fruity shit right there.

muthafuckas got half a billion dollars and cant go visit C murder cause he dont wanna raise eyebrows.

Fuck all the obnoxious Bay questions you know dude aint gonna waste his 7 mins over the phone askin him, ask this question or some other real shit.

Nov 14, 2005
He need to know that it would be an investment to put money on the bay. Sign a couple of these kats yadadamean he know we trendsettaz let sum of these folkz shine in the spotlight so we could be out there (We bought his shit out here when he was clamin "Richmond). Then muthafuckaz juss might realize that the bay ain't to be fucked wit industry gafflaz that bites our slang wont go nowhere if the world knoe half of these artist that spittin that shit bit it off the bay Scarface got a group called The Product and he got a frisco fillmoe kat name Willie Hen in it we need that love from these other artists that got love for us....Get sum Getrite

Aug 7, 2002
what do you think of brotha lynch?

are u gonna get bbtp back and k lou?

how come you dont make gangsta music hits like you use to

what would u do if yukmouth came up to you talking about I'm da real ice cream man Lol not really wat i want u to ask him but it'd be aiite i guess

Sep 24, 2004
When No Limit began to make Major moves with Priority, why wasnt Lil Ric on the new roster?

Will Mia X be included on any upcoming projects?

Whats his relationship like now with Beats by the Pound?

Will being affiliated with Nikelodeon affect his lyrical content on any upcoming releases?

How are the other business ventures doing and are there any other business endeavors that he's willing to explore?

What type of power-struggle, (if any) do you go thru because you have a successful son in the business? Has there been any decisions that he's made that you didnt agree with?

From your humble beginning until now, are there any regrets?

Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
man dis shit where yall hatin on artists because they aint blow up tha bay is gettin annoying. why dont yall just ask every other richmond artist to blow it up instead of talkin shit on p just because he blew da fuck up?. im sure yall got some hot artists who can blow da bay up. stop bitchen and maybe shit'll work out for yall. no disrespect to yall im just sick of hearin other coast rappers is bitin da bay n shit. all i hear is constant bitchin.

Sep 21, 2005
Ask him Why didnt he give a proper Tribute To Big ED. Ask him why is he on that new Ballroom Dancing show? And do he ever think No Limit could get back to where they was in 97,98. Ay and ask him why havent he been puttin out any new solo artist?