I'm interviewing Master P tomorrow at 11:30 PST.. Questions?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Master P AT ONE TIME was worth about 350 mill...I HIIIIIIIGHLY doubt it's anywhere near that now...not clownin, just statin facts

Oh and lemme add for those who might not know, that doesn't mean he had $350 million sittin in the BANK lol....that was his net worth at the height of No Limit

Aug 7, 2002
yea wheres the interview at? oh by the way i heard master p wasn't really that rich or wahtever....and heard that bbtp were askin for money to change the materials and all that cuz the beats started soundin the same and when p knew he blew the fuck up he really didn't give a fuck anymore and just makes music fo da fuck of it lol...master p prolly the only rapper that everybody got all kinds of questions to ask hiz azz but u know he wouldn't say shit

Nov 29, 2005
ask him who would win in a fight, lil romeo or lil bow wow. use of foreign objects ok. Ask him why my no limit pager i bought in 97 is disconnected. Ask him if i could borrow 120 million to pay off some bills.

Oct 28, 2005
ask him why he didn't give Yukmouth and Numskull any money from all that loot he made off of "Ice Cream Man"..he straight jacked them doodz..that would put all this beef with Yuk to rest..ask him mayne real talk

Feb 14, 2004
alleyezzonmeeh said:
ask him why he didn't give Yukmouth and Numskull any money from all that loot he made off of "Ice Cream Man"..he straight jacked them doodz..that would put all this beef with Yuk to rest..ask him mayne real talk
thats got to be the most retardest shit i've ever read on that subject. P would more then likely give money to cheech and chong before yuk and dru.

ask him if he really gives a shit about all of the little haters he has on his jock. i sure wouldn't if i was him. it's 2006 now and that shit was back in 94 and yall act like that shit was really the only reason P got rich. fools look at his catalog and tell me the only reason P got rich was JUST off of "ice cream man". yall crazy as fuck!