im going on a 4 day cruise in a couple of weeks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I plan on going on a cruise later this year. i hear you dont much cash bro, its unlimited food and you can cop a drink card for unlilmited drinks!
i'd say bring $500 to be safe. and thats if you wanna do it up in ensenada. they have some bomb shrimp and fish tacos down there.

Aug 9, 2006
breh i took like a g on my trip up and down the west coast (started in SD, went all the way down mex then up to alaska.....i barley spent ANY cash, by the time you get off at a port you walk up and down he "tourist" area and it time to board back on the boat....get unlimited drink card and drink yourself into a coma, fuck getting off the boat, thats what you paid for anyways, right?

Feb 11, 2006
breh i took like a g on my trip up and down the west coast (started in SD, went all the way down mex then up to alaska.....i barley spent ANY cash, by the time you get off at a port you walk up and down he "tourist" area and it time to board back on the boat....get unlimited drink card and drink yourself into a coma, fuck getting off the boat, thats what you paid for anyways, right?
real talk...but ya gonna wanna hop off that boat a few times and spend a lil dough...but depending on what boat ya on theres so much shops on there that u can spend alot of money...

Nov 1, 2004
I did same cruise about a month ago with wifey. Carnival cruise to Catalina then ensanada. I spent about 600. Depends if you gonna do excursions. If you gonna buy tequila in ensanada go to the local grocery stores in town, way better deal than those shops on tourist strip.

Sneak alcohol on with rumrunners flasks.

Oct 18, 2003
my friend went on a cruise from florida to haiti (before the earthquake), puerto rico and, saint croixe (spelling?) for his honeymoon with his wife. he told me after a few days on the boat all they wanted to do was get off the motherfucker and spend some time on the islands.

they did some zip lines that costs 75 bucks each. from the top of a mountain down into the water. drinks costs a grip and gift photos. he mainly wanted to try the local food and chill. his wife wanted to do the shopping.

one word of advice. if you got a warrant watch out cause my cousin got hemmed up at the boat on a cruise to mexico. he's from frisco and it landed him in L.A. county jail. he was there for like 3 months.

Nov 5, 2004
Bring enough to pay off any cartels or cops you might come across.

Or you might wind up in Grapes' los Zetas thread areolas, breh.

Apr 3, 2008
me and the fam are goin on a 7 night cruise to the mexican riviera on the disney cruise line.. they told me when you board that you present a credit card and a signature thats what they would use to bill everything..when i told them i was planning on using cash they told me that they will give a 200 dollar limit and everytime you reach your limit you gots to go to customer service to pay it off. good thing all our food and snacks in stuff is free.. only gotta pay for alcohol, gift shoppin stuff, excursions,etc.