im going on a 4 day cruise in a couple of weeks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2009
I thought all the alcoholic drinks are not free at least someone I know went on one & told me he spent about 800 in a week on liquor & gambling, But im pretty sure like cokes & shit are free, Me personally anytime i do shit like that (cruises,vacation) I like to take at least 500-1000 depending on were you go because when the ship stops at other places & docks you might see some shit you wanna swoop up

Dec 3, 2009
I plan on going on a cruise later this year. i hear you dont much cash bro, its unlimited food and you can cop a drink card for unlilmited drinks!
i'd say bring $500 to be safe. and thats if you wanna do it up in ensenada. they have some bomb shrimp and fish tacos down there.
Did you say unlimted drinks??

fuck I'm goong on a cruise.. it will be cheaper.. than getting drunk
at the bar! And I want some of that shrimp to!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
@X LOC.... take that money and spend it on ways to get your daughter back and out of the foul situation you say she's in........That money would maybe get you a private investigator.....

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I swear to god I think I talked to you on that ship, weekend before last. you were talking something about hooters in bakersfield to my brother and me, if that was you

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
if you don't take atleast 100g's, your not ballin on suckas and you need to step your game up

also helps if you got pics

inside

but othwer than that just get a bucket and some sand

Apr 3, 2008
me and the fam are goin on a 7 night cruise to the mexican riviera on the disney cruise line.. they told me when you board that you present a credit card and a signature thats what they would use to bill everything..when i told them i was planning on using cash they told me that they will give a 200 dollar limit and everytime you reach your limit you gots to go to customer service to pay it off. good thing all our food and snacks in stuff is free.. only gotta pay for alcohol, gift shoppin stuff, excursions,etc.
*bump*

leaving this weekend.. cant wait.