I'm glad the WWE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
Disrespectful to who? The white people watching? Stone Cold tossing the belt around like trash was way more disrespectful and the majority of rap is bought and listened to by suburban white kids.
Disrespectful to everyone. You have a white guy trying to be black and even went as far as to have a spinner belt. Might as well gave him gold teeth and a flava flav clock. :ermm:

Who said what Austin did was any better? Its not an issue of race, its about respect

yeah they should have just replaced the spinner part with some chopsticks and make it have some kanji letters
I dont know what you are talking about but I would much rather see a cool jap belt then the nigger gimmick belt :cheeky:

NOAH heavyweight

NJPW heavyweight

AJPW triple crown heavyweight

Jan 18, 2006
I frankly dont care what a belt looks like, never have never will. It aint that serious especially in a scripted show

Oct 3, 2006
At least those are real belts that hold some type of meaning. People earn those for real. Why would it be bad to look more like a "real" championship belt?

The current belt looks like some stupid thing T-Pain would put as an ornament on his car.
If you believe boxing isn't rigged.
Rigged or not, i dont think boxing will ever have such faggotry as this "champ" holding a heavyweight wrestling belt

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Disrespectful to everyone. You have a white guy trying to be black and even went as far as to have a spinner belt. Might as well gave him gold teeth and a flava flav clock. :ermm:

Who said what Austin did was any better? Its not an issue of race, its about respect

I dont know what you are talking about but I would much rather see a cool jap belt then the nigger gimmick belt :cheeky:
What is your deal with race and calling Japanese people japs? That's just as bad as calling a black person a nigger. So all white dudes that rap and wear baggy pants want to be black? Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

May 24, 2002
What is your deal with race and calling Japanese people japs? That's just as bad as calling a black person a nigger. So all white dudes that rap and wear baggy pants want to be black? Get the fuck outta here with that shit.
Look. I dont give a fuck all I know is what I see.

I saw a white guy acting black with a spinner belt.

I saw something has a lot of meaning turned into a toy.

and as far as jap goes... its just a shortened version of japanese and i dont feel like typing out japanese everytime i need to bring it up.

and I say jap i dont mean it in a disrespectful way.... but YOU GUYS are the ones always cracking jokes on japs :ermm:

If you would like to continue this conversation about how i should refer to people then please PM me.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
But you associate black with nigger when nigger doesn't mean black or African for that matter. The original term meant a person from Niger and that stemmed from the class of people known as Negroids and evolved into the derogatory terms of today.

I'm a white dude that evidently acts black. I walk, talk, eat, breathe....all stuff that black people do. I must be a wegro.

Nov 14, 2002
But you associate black with nigger when nigger doesn't mean black or African for that matter. The original term meant a person from Niger and that stemmed from the class of people known as Negroids and evolved into the derogatory terms of today.

I'm a white dude that evidently acts black. I walk, talk, eat, breathe....all stuff that black people do. I must be a wegro.
STFU now.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i didn't get a good look at the belt when they displayed them on TV since the presentation segment was interupted by the nexus, at second glance they are pretty ugly. I'm just glad they offically unified the belts into one single championships so they cant somehow split them up.