I'm glad the WWE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
The new tag titles are sick, they aughta unify all the belts and have the champs compete on both shows. It would build up star power and value of holding the belts and gives the champions more exposure.

I didn't know Darren Young was black, i thought he was guido with one serious fucking tan! Dude isn't much of a wrestler easy pick for the first to get booted from the Nexus.

May 24, 2002
The new tag titles are sick, they aughta unify all the belts and have the champs compete on both shows. It would build up star power and value of holding the belts and gives the champions more exposure.

I didn't know Darren Young was black, i thought he was guido with one serious fucking tan! Dude isn't much of a wrestler easy pick for the first to get booted from the Nexus.

Lol when I first saw black cena I thought the same thing. and believe it or not this was the first decent match he had IMO

Jan 18, 2006
I said a long time ago they should unify all the belts unfortunately they have way to many wrestlers to have only one champ although one could make the argument Smackdown could just stop airing and it wouldn't harm anything probably make things much better