Illuminati Car In Traffic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i didnt see suge knight nor satan riding shotgun....i did see some of those $1.99 auto store stick on lettering that happen to spell out illuminati ..someone paid some serious bucks for that..

the only thing i can say about it really is...the illuminati is real but it is possible that they are becoming overly cocky because people are not aware or just dont care..

i dont see suge on the list, therefore he is a puppet

May 9, 2002
first off 'breh' i never said it was suge. thats the title of the video. I could not make who it is. Thats is besides tha fact

Secondly, keep up with the denial.
Have you ever been to a therapist about your extreme paranoia? Im all for skepticism, but you take it to a whole other level. Coming off as "im right you're wrong" with illogical evidence AT BEST, is making you look foolish. Posting up a bunch of youtube videos (that arent yours, i might add) makes you look like a sheep IMHO. All you are doing is just relying on other people's "proof" to back your own off the wall theories (and to be honest, those arent YOUR theories...they are others).

So who is the chump here? Do you have anything original to present as evidence? Have you dont ANY work on your own? And do you HONESTLY think, that anyone will give a flying fuck about this? All these theories have been around rabidly since the existence of the WWW, and STILL...no one gives a fuck.

My advice to you? get help. Stop worrying. Live your life. Handle the things in your life you have control over, not the things you dont.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
first off 'breh' i never said it was suge. thats the title of the video. I could not make who it is. Thats is besides tha fact

Secondly, keep up with the denial.
Are you fucking retarded?

YOU posted a video that CLEARLY states it was Suge knight... if you didnt believe it was Suge knight, why the fuck did your dense ass post it "BREH"?

secondly; ....you can shove your tin foil hat up your ass, faggot.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
and thats bull....jay z and beyonce are said to be in the high ranks of illumination
lol.... where? on the internet? amongst a bunch of people who only think they know something?

"well consensus on Youtube.com is that Jay-Z & Beyonce are illuminati"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!