Illuminati Car In Traffic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Nov 10, 2008
anyone who puts "Illuminati" & Masonic symbols on their BMW is neither Illuminati nor a Mason.

c'mon breh

The why the fuck do it? Im sure with a nice car like that he does not need to look for attention. I seen a square looking dude with the pyramid,2 pillars with the back and white checkered board on his leg at a theme park.

Just as gang bangers will use their gangs signs, these people are coming out of the closets.

Come on bro, wheres your thinking skills?

May 14, 2002
Suge Knight Rolls With Baphomet aka Satan in His Illuminati BMW - Sold His Soul to the Devil - YouTube

The law system locks all the real gangsters up and uses mind tricks to start wars with in the poor community

The driver is claimed to be suge night
Come on bro, wheres your thinking skills?

Come on polluted @polluted , wheres your thinking skills?

Nov 10, 2008
LOL fuck.l all these fools doing these secret society symbolism right in front of your faces and still in denial...LOL You's need to stay off the fluoride homie.

Props: heyzel
Nov 10, 2008
first off I didnt see Suge driving that car so your post is no more than an ASSUMPTION breh.

secondly, ....obviously done for shock value.
first off 'breh' i never said it was suge. thats the title of the video. I could not make who it is. Thats is besides tha fact

Secondly, keep up with the denial.