I'll keep my money, guns, and freedom and you can keep THE CHANGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
I'm lookin foward to handeling problems at home first aka healthcare and education.....fuck whats goin on in other peoples countries.

sign up for the military if you want to shoot guns tough guy, and go fight that war you're talkin about you big bad american you.

that damn war is costing us 10 BILLION a month, we're indebted 900 BILLION to china.....for what?

iraq is the same shit hole it was before we got there, just a different bearded dude running it.

this is a new millenium and we need new ways of thinking

dont you think that the world is tired of dealing with the same bullshit just different face?

I know I am
i really wont even talk to ppl voting for mccain because we obviously are in two dif dimensions.i just cant comprehend what would make anyone vote for him?motherfuckers wake the fuck up and look around you.i dont like what i see.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
shooting a turkey sure makes me feel tough. specially when i used a shotgun with a 28 inch barrel that would never be suitable for combat in any way. but killin turkeys sure gets the testosterone pumping
since im not that into guns i dont get what you're really trying to say here other than you have a big ass shottie...and why even mention combat you aint gonna blast nothing but turkeys lol...good for you tho buddy!

Apr 8, 2005
since im not that into guns i dont get what you're really trying to say here other than you have a big ass shottie...and why even mention combat you aint gonna blast nothing but turkeys lol...good for you tho buddy!
your really that slow?

ill break it down for you. usually turkeys are shot with a shotgun that has a 28 inch barrel. this isnt suitable for combat at all due to lack of maneuverability. shooting turkeys isnt really a tough guy thing to do, but combat is i guess. so it was just one big ball of sarcasm, you missed it though.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
your really that slow?

ill break it down for you. usually turkeys are shot with a shotgun that has a 28 inch barrel. this isnt suitable for combat at all due to lack of maneuverability. shooting turkeys isnt really a tough guy thing to do, but combat is i guess. so it was just one big ball of sarcasm, you missed it though.
you got to love the internet for allowing people like you to type like you're somebody...in person you wouldnt ask anyone "you really that slow?"....youre not cool...and like i said i am not into guns so trying to get at me for not having that knowledge on hand is pointless...AND i never associated shooting turkeys with being tough go back and peep what i said and maybe now you'll get it...unless you're really that slow....side question...can you shoot a person with a 28 inch barreled shotgun and do damage? if so you been ethered yourself alredy...and why are you talking about "combat" at all you aint never gonna experience combat like that....

Dec 10, 2005
im not for the war, you might have some reading disability, but what i was getting at is, bush is known for doing crazy shit and starting wars, obama is not. on top of that he is slowing weapons developments and all that. so we look more vulnerable.

as far as being a tough guy for wanting LEGAL guns, i miss your logic. guns for me are a way to hunt and get food, also a form of protection. but it makes you look alot cooler if you call me names from behind your nice little computer screen. if guns are banned, then guess whos gonna be the only ones having them? criminals who dont care about the law to begin with. your typical good citizen will abide by the law and therefor not have any defense. i could go deeper into this, but i dont feel like typing.[/QUOTE]

well enough said...i need my guns.. but with that said.. if weapons are banned.. that means they will be siezed..only meaning there will be neighborhood lockdowns..to perform a search and sieze of your cache...

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
change or no change nothing is getting accomplished posting here about it

u can pull a nas n scream hip hop is dead or choose to get up off ur ass and just do something instead

my name is young premo mayn .. and this is my opinion