I'll keep my money, guns, and freedom and you can keep THE CHANGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I dont even let my grandpa drive, let alone call shots

good ol boy politics has got us in the shit hole we are in today

Obama epitomizes the complexion of our nation.

look around you, change isnt coming....its already HERE

Apr 8, 2005
well you guys will love not owning guns anymore, and slowed down weapons developments, making us look vulnerable, with a new guy who wont for sure pull some iraq type was shit if we actually do get attacked.

May 10, 2002
well you guys will love not owning guns anymore, and slowed down weapons developments, making us look vulnerable, with a new guy who wont for sure pull some iraq type was shit if we actually do get attacked.
You shouldn't assume (based on what we've heard so far) what whoever becomes President will or won't do because they're lying to us to get elected anyway...

I need to stop being so judgemental :hurt:

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I'm lookin foward to handeling problems at home first aka healthcare and education.....fuck whats goin on in other peoples countries.

sign up for the military if you want to shoot guns tough guy, and go fight that war you're talkin about you big bad american you.

that damn war is costing us 10 BILLION a month, we're indebted 900 BILLION to china.....for what?

iraq is the same shit hole it was before we got there, just a different bearded dude running it.

this is a new millenium and we need new ways of thinking

dont you think that the world is tired of dealing with the same bullshit just different face?

I know I am

Apr 8, 2005
I'm lookin foward to handeling problems at home first aka healthcare and education.....fuck whats goin on in other peoples countries.

sign up for the military if you want to shoot guns tough guy, and go fight that war you're talkin about you big bad american you.

that damn war is costing us 10 BILLION a month, we're indebted 900 BILLION to china.....for what?

iraq is the same shit hole it was before we got there, just a different bearded dude running it.

this is a new millenium and we need new ways of thinking

dont you think that the world is tired of dealing with the same bullshit just different face?

I know I am
im not for the war, you might have some reading disability, but what i was getting at is, bush is known for doing crazy shit and starting wars, obama is not. on top of that he is slowing weapons developments and all that. so we look more vulnerable.

as far as being a tough guy for wanting LEGAL guns, i miss your logic. guns for me are a way to hunt and get food, also a form of protection. but it makes you look alot cooler if you call me names from behind your nice little computer screen. if guns are banned, then guess whos gonna be the only ones having them? criminals who dont care about the law to begin with. your typical good citizen will abide by the law and therefor not have any defense. i could go deeper into this, but i dont feel like typing.

May 20, 2006
Do you think some government agent is gonna knock on your door and ask you to turn in your guns????

lol. I don't think so.

What more kind of weapon developements do we need. Don't we already have nuclear weapons???

lol. you seem kinda paranoid...

But go ahead and vote for the elderly man. He needs some votes...

Apr 8, 2005
Do you think some government agent is gonna knock on your door and ask you to turn in your guns????

lol. I don't think so.

What more kind of weapon developements do we need. Don't we already have nuclear weapons???

lol. you seem kinda paranoid...

But go ahead and vote for the elderly man. He needs some votes...
im not voting cause they both arent really my cup of tea. there arent any mccain fanatics on here or i would be bashing them as well.

Sep 17, 2007
who gives a fuck really. do you think Obama is really gonna change the world. Our government is gonna do whatever it fuckin feels like doin whether we like it or not... and behind obamas back. Obama is up against Button Pushers and Children Killers. if he wins.. he has no choice but to join the Darkside.......(Deep Scary Laugh) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the same with Mccain to. These people dont even run the country. but still we fall for the same old bullshit every four years. When will people learn.

Apr 8, 2005
who gives a fuck really. do you think Obama is really gonna change the world. Our government is gonna do whatever it fuckin feels like doin whether we like it or not... and behind obamas back. Obama is up against Button Pushers and Children Killers. if he wins.. he has no choice but to join the Darkside.......(Deep Scary Laugh) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the same with Mccain to. These people dont even run the country. but still we fall for the same old bullshit every four years. When will people learn.
real shit

but obama is a really good speaker, and his slogan says change. and well, he is awsome *sarcasm* yadidobama

Dec 25, 2003
well you guys will love not owning guns anymore, and slowed down weapons developments, making us look vulnerable
The US dominates all other nations militarily by a factor of 20 to 30.

In all the history of mankind there has never been a military power so far ahead of its competitors.

Yes if we cut some defense spending theyre all just gonna jump on us.

"Oh fuck, the US reduced its military R&D budget by 30 percent! Now is the time to attack!"

lmao

with a new guy who wont for sure pull some iraq type was shit if we actually do get attacked.
We had a guy who did pull some Iraq type shit, and look where it got us.

P.S. who the fuck is going to attack us?