I'll keep my money, guns, and freedom and you can keep THE CHANGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
north korea might attack us when they leader is faded off that X.O. yak homie sip on daily

but he gon wake up in the mornin and be like naaaaah my bad dog

i apologize i was drunk

dont dude drink somethin like 30,000 dollars of hennessy a year personally

i dont care who you are, bigheaded korean mutha fucka you gon do some nigga shit faded off that xo and try to kill america one night

there must be some fine ass asian bitch that stops him from pressing the nuke button and gives him a blow job and a new cup of XO to get destruction off his mind..a cibo matto cd or somethin

Stealth

May 8, 2002
You shoulda just bought some guns and THEN voted for Obama. Its not our fault your priorities weren't straight.

Dec 18, 2002
I don't even know where to start with all the retarded shit you say...

im not for the war, you might have some reading disability, but what i was getting at is, bush is known for doing crazy shit and starting wars, obama is not. on top of that he is slowing weapons developments and all that. so we look more vulnerable.
Slowing weapons development doesn't make us look vulnerable it makes us look like a stable and sane country. Total economic collapse, civil dissent, dead troops and overstretched resources make us, in actuality, more vulnerable. People who actually want to attack us aren't going to fall for the same propaganda you do.

as far as being a tough guy for wanting LEGAL guns, i miss your logic. guns for me are a way to hunt and get food, also a form of protection.
Typical Eastern Washington hick.

but it makes you look alot cooler if you call me names from behind your nice little computer screen. if guns are banned, then guess whos gonna be the only ones having them?
The gangsta rappers you spend your life trying to emulate??

criminals who dont care about the law to begin with.
Oh...

your typical good citizen will abide by the law and therefor not have any defense. i could go deeper into this, but i dont feel like typing.
So you'd like to go on record to say that Obama will be the first president to amend the constitution and get rid of guns? This country has more gun death's per year than most war zones, it doesn't need more guns and more weapon development.

Apr 8, 2005
I don't even know where to start with all the retarded shit you say...

Slowing weapons development doesn't make us look vulnerable it makes us look like a stable and sane country. Total economic collapse, civil dissent, dead troops and overstretched resources make us, in actuality, more vulnerable. People who actually want to attack us aren't going to fall for the same propaganda you do.

Typical Eastern Washington hick.

The gangsta rappers you spend your life trying to emulate??

Oh...

So you'd like to go on record to say that Obama will be the first president to amend the constitution and get rid of guns? This country has more gun death's per year than most war zones, it doesn't need more guns and more weapon development.
im glad you take me so serious, and know so much about me, YOU are the reason i post this type of shit on here. and lmao @ going on record saying something, this is the sicc homie, it aint that serious.

Nov 24, 2003
This country has more gun death's per year than most war zones, it doesn't need more guns and more weapon development.

Right because in countries where guns are illegal to own such as Mexico we have seen a substantial decrease in the amount of gun violence :ermm:

Murders with firearms (per capita) (most recent) by country

#5 Mexico: 0.0337938 per 1,000 people
#6 Belarus: 0.0321359 per 1,000 people
#7 Costa Rica: 0.0313745 per 1,000 people
#8 United States: 0.0279271 per 1,000 people

Similarly in places like Nigeria which has 1 gun for every 100 people (US is 90/100) we see very limited gun violence. :cheeky:

Gun ownership is not directly correlated to gun violence.

Apr 8, 2005
Right because in countries where guns are illegal to own such as Mexico we have seen a substantial decrease in the amount of gun violence :ermm:

Similarly in places like Nigeria which has 1 gun for every 100 people (US is 90/100) we see very limited gun violence. :cheeky:

its actually the opposite, there are countries where you are issued a gun at 18. they have next to no violent crime. cant fuck with no one cause everyone is packin

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
some of the shit yall argue about is just sad...dudes in the woods clutching their guns scared they wont be able to shoot turkeys and feel tough cuz they are strapped up = step your life up!

Jan 10, 2003

EEEEEEEEEEEEE SACKTLY!

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I thought this was another topic about that retarded dude battle rapping and getting knocked out "my hat's priceless, you can have that. 5 dollars, nah for real keep it"

Apr 8, 2005
some of the shit yall argue about is just sad...dudes in the woods clutching their guns scared they wont be able to shoot turkeys and feel tough cuz they are strapped up = step your life up!
shooting a turkey sure makes me feel tough. specially when i used a shotgun with a 28 inch barrel that would never be suitable for combat in any way. but killin turkeys sure gets the testosterone pumping