if you wondering where i been...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2007
i got tired of this bullshit... all niggaz do on this site is talk shit and gossip like bitches. the only threads that get any attention are threads where niggaz is arguing like some fat bitches fightin over the last pork chop or threads about that ill ass nigga mitchy slick.

niggaz just sit here and argue with each other about damn near nothin and pray for mitchy to come in and say something to them. haha... propers mitch.. you did dat..

i left this site alone for about a month and this is my first time back.. and its basically the same shit....

same niggaz beefin....

same internet bangin....

so... the sun has been coming out lately. i advise niggaz to go outside now. be that rapper you claim to be. do it movin... and maybe cash in some of them wolf tickets yall been sellin... cuz they got to be sold out by now... ha!

peace to all the real ones tho...

@ local fans... support your local artists this summer.

@ local artists... stop bein so gott damn local.

@ coop.... i been meaning to hit you up and tell you... if you got any more Raine n Lane n Kokane cds on deck i want you to give them away for free with any order over $25. whatever chips you got from the cds yall already sold... put that towards the light bill and keep it pushin. much luv

@ all yall... im almost done with my first ever solo shit. its my life on beats. no actin. no fake ass stories. everything is from my life and from my heart. i seen a lot and got a lot to say. heres a song a few people have been diggin. its called "Cologne and Brew". just some cool drunk shit...

COLOGNE N BREW.mp3 - 5.89MB

and im out.

raine

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
@ coop.... i been meaning to hit you up and tell you... if you got any more Raine n Lane n Kokane cds on deck i want you to give them away for free with any order over $25. whatever chips you got from the cds yall already sold... put that towards the light bill and keep it pushin. much luv
LOL ok..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ marijuana fucks up reading comprehension
(unless youre me)

just a thought

and whatever (not a comment to raine, just a sign of apathy) , im not sitting here making no money....im at work...so things are cool to me...

siccness moves on.... some people do need to get up get out and get somethin tho i agree

but at the end of the day, whatever gets me through my day gets props...

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
raine... come picc me up cuzz!!! the lakers will be on at 730 and im tryna get out the playhouse
i been hibernatin all month
super daddy daycare

i smell like gerber and johnsons baby powder

lol

where u at?

Feb 4, 2009
baymaac spiindastreets.net will be at the dub show this weekend
baymaacin
go checc out the latest video
im a crip
valley nigga
spiindastreets.net get a bar

raine you have gossiped too..to the homie cptrida
so its not like you havent gossiped yourself

you said the homie roccett is weak

Dec 5, 2007
Raine is a good musician.....

i dunno about the "THAT LIL ASS MITCHY SLICK NIGGA" comment..... but hes good folk.
haha... goofy

BTW whats good raine? let me know whats up with that album
tryna get it right homie. its my first solo... i want it to be big. ill be mad as fuck if it just goes under the radar like everything else out here....

what up Raine, keep hustlin and grindin.
fa sho dat

raine c on that bullshit.... where you @ loc?
not on no bullshit loved one. just grindin. but hit me tho

who da OG in the bacc in that flicc?

hahahaha... you know white boyz crazy

Nice beat.

Lovely actually.
why thank you kind sir

raine... come picc me up cuzz!!! the lakers will be on at 730 and im tryna get out the playhouse
i been hibernatin all month
super daddy daycare

i smell like gerber and johnsons baby powder

lol

where u at?
hit me luved one

damn thats a smooth ass track, real nice.
thanks... i got some heaters foe tha album. tryna get that good good radio heater and ill be ready. i got a lot of deep shit, smooth shit, vulgar ass fun shit... but i need a couple hits the djs can count on to get it crackin

That was a smooth ass tracc, first time I ever heard your shit. It was knock tho
cool glad you liked it..