If You Thought DJ Quik Clowned MC Eiht Hard...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Then think again. I was watching some music videos that I got last night and one of them was CMW (MC Eiht)- The Hood Took Me Under. It was an old school video from BET back when they were allowed to show the artists holding guns. In the video MC Eiht is rapping holding a gun and then turns around a lifesize cardboard cutout of DJ Quik (the picture of DJ Quik on the back of Way Too Fonky CD) with a target taped on his face while holding his gun. That gets my vote as a harder diss then Dollars & Sense even though it was like two years before. And I have never heard anyone mention anything about this in all of the Quik vs. Eiht debates.

Apr 26, 2002
AdolfOliverBush said:
Then think again. I was watching some music videos that I got last night and one of them was CMW (MC Eiht)- The Hood Took Me Under. It was an old school video from BET back when they were allowed to show the artists holding guns. In the video MC Eiht is rapping holding a gun and then turns around a lifesize cardboard cutout of DJ Quik (the picture of DJ Quik on the back of Way Too Fonky CD) with a target taped on his face while holding his gun. That gets my vote as a harder diss then Dollars & Sense even though it was like two years before. And I have never heard anyone mention anything about this in all of the Quik vs. Eiht debates.
i thought that wuz on def wish II video. fold.

May 27, 2002
thats GANGSTA.....holdin a gun up to a cardboard cutout!!!!!!!!!! dam Eiht is G'd up!!!!!

in case you were wondering this post was supposed to have a hint of sarcasm

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
THA RIPPA said:
thats GANGSTA.....holdin a gun up to a cardboard cutout!!!!!!!!!! dam Eiht is G'd up!!!!!

in case you were wondering this post was supposed to have a hint of sarcasm
Well numbnuts, it would be kind of hard to get the real DJ Quik to stand there with a target on his face.

By the way, I just saw the Def Wish II video last night and that topped it. In it Eiht is creeping outside Quik's window and Quik wakes up all scared. It also shows Eiht and the homies beating up a dude in a Compton jacket like the one Quik was wearing.

Yeah, Quik's line was tight, but this is national television that this was shown on. Quik got clowned the hardest. I used to think Eiht got clowned the hardest by Dollars & Sense until seeing both of those videos.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

^^How could you think that though?You Death Threats?
The whole album was dissin' dj quik son,where you been?
2 C's

K

knightridaz

Quik is better than Eiht

eiht cant rap, hes nothing compared to quik...........just had to add that........eiht might have dissed him good, but every diss i heard from eiht to quik was weak........sorry ass beats and his lyrics were'nt that good..........just had to add my 2 cents........

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
WTFUCC

. In the video MC Eiht is rapping holding a gun and then turns around a lifesize cardboard cutout of DJ Quik (the picture of DJ Quik on the back of Way Too Fonky CD) with a target taped on his face while holding his gun. That gets my vote as a harder diss then Dollars & Sense even though it was like two years before.

LMAO....DAMN THATS HARDCORE.
THATS GANGSTA!!!
YOU MUST BE A $^#*% BOY.

Yeah, Quik's line was tight, but this is national television that this was shown on. Quik got clowned the hardest. I used to think Eiht got clowned the hardest by Dollars & Sense until seeing both of those videos.
WOWWWWWWW.....NATIONAL TV.....
LOL...IMA STOP BEFORE I HURT SOME FEELINGS.

d-locc

D

DEO510

The "G" isnt in EA . He is a real G( Gay). So EA is a imitating white boy who steals names like Gangsta Eight( how original , faggot)
Mobb Life Records and sucks Yungsta Matt Norte Dick

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

playa this is DEO/K, so when i'm finna do my dirt
i'll C leavin' reggie with his chest split the fucc open, plus his family hurt
i'll catch his ass @ best buy swoopin batteries fo' his dildo
and snatch him out the broken window from the side of his pinto
and beat the nigga down, tie him to the bacc of a stolen chevy
an' hit the gas into that sideshow donut motion for tryna test me
fo' a couple of minutes, then hit the 880 interstate
an' have yo body draggin fo' 30 miles while yo flesh scrapes
across the pavement, leavin all yo flesh ripped apart
im a open up shop at red cross an' start slangin' yo body parts
slang yo legs to a cripled man, and give him a second chance
sell yo arms for some henessy and 2 ounces of dank
sell yo dicc to some faggots for some refrigerator magnets
an leave u fo the border patrol to find yo ass reduced to some maggots

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH
DEO/K 871 871 REDRUM

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Hey kuz, are you mocking me? Because the last thing I am worried about is an internet "crip".
mockin you.................NO.

clownin you for your weak ass judgement on whats "hard"............HELL YEA.

dont get butt hurt now that D-Locc is speakin on you.........shiiittt.....you have been CLOWN by almost everyone on this post!!

[an internet crip is define as a someone who's Only a crip on the net]

D-Locc on the other hand is a ripp-
ON THE STREETS
ON THE MOON
ON A CLOUD
ON AN ISLAND
any where!!

you dont know what your speakin on.....
you've already shown your "weak sauce" judgement.
ill leave it at that.

D-Locc