If you got one of those jewels on your face....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
and you're a dude, go kill yourself. I have seen a few people with this shit. Why on earth would you put a hole on your face while lookin' fruity?

Apr 25, 2002
ya i had to clown my homie 4 gettn one by his eye....but he solid as fuck n mainey as he needs to be..to no limit..so dont get it twisted...it might not be cool to us..but that dont mean only gay or "fruity" people have it

Nov 1, 2005
alotta shit dudes do that may seem fruity is because of the bitches..whether its wearing something gay looking or listening to some music that you may not agree with.as long as the bitches are givin it up some dudes are willing to go to any measures.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Didn't have any "jewels" on my face but I've had my labret pierced with a spike, and my eyebrow pierced. They fell out, and I never felt the need to get to get them re-pierced. Punk, and metal type females seemed to love it though. :shrug:

Apr 25, 2002
i got one of those jewels on my face. ive had 2 on one side. and ive had one on each side. i give a fuck who thinks it faggot. my nose has been glazed with fine bitch pussu juice many a times. and counting.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
i got one of those jewels on my face. ive had 2 on one side. and ive had one on each side. i give a fuck who thinks it faggot. my nose has been glazed with fine bitch pussu juice many a times. and counting.
I DARE YOU TO GO TO A GAY BAR...WITH THAT SHIT ON...AND SEE IF YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK, WHAT THEY THINK.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i dont even know what youre talking about

are you talking about like an eyebrow piecing, nose piercing, cheek piercing, something like what 0r0 posted what lil b does

what do you mean by "jewel on your face"

Apr 25, 2002
I DARE YOU TO GO TO A GAY BAR...WITH THAT SHIT ON...AND SEE IF YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK, WHAT THEY THINK.
player, if i were to go into a gay bar with a nose pierce, the gays would think im gay.
if i were to go into a gay bar with out a nose pierce, the gays would think im gay. a jewel would not make one difference.

im not the type of dude to do and not do what others think i should or should not do. thats a funky ass way to live.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i didnt see the image for some reason

but i googled it and it looks pretty fruity

but whatever floats your gay boat across the lake lol...just sayin

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
player, if i were to go into a gay bar with a nose pierce, the gays would think im gay.
if i were to go into a gay bar with out a nose pierce, the gays would think im gay. a jewel would not make one difference.

im not the type of dude to do and not do what others think i should or should not do. thats a funky ass way to live.
I WAS FUCKIN WITH YOU...AND I WAS PRETTY TIPPED THIS MORNING, WHEN I POSTED THAT SHIT.

I NEVER GOT ANY PIERCINGS OR TATTS. AND I PULL BITCHES QUITE EASY...

MAYBE I'D PULL MORE OF THEM IF I HAD SOME JEWELS OR ACCESSORIES...BUT I NEVER FELT PUSSY WAS SIGNIFICANT ENOUGH TO WEAR CERTAIN THINGS...

BUT LIKE YOU SAID TO EACH THEIR OWN.