if you got beef wit k9 hrer is his #

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
fuck a number give em an address, how anybody supposed 2 catch a slug over the fone? n how can u say we can catch a fade or YOU can catch a slug, wat makes u think u can't catch a slug as well blud.

Mar 23, 2006
Handsworth4Life said:
fuck a number give em an address, how anybody supposed 2 catch a slug over the fone? n how can u say we can catch a fade or YOU can catch a slug, wat makes u think u can't catch a slug as well blud.

did anyone talk to this clown ass nigga?

Jun 3, 2006
Handsworth4Life said:
bet you feel tough huh?
cant nobody split your melon over the internet tough guy

Mar 7, 2004
if hes a smart bissness man he wouldnt talk so much shit. he's an idot and isnt gona send no slugs to anyone. like i said befor ppl like that talk to much shit that get done in first. to me a person like that is a scared lil girl. hes the type of guy that needs all his backup with him cause he cant do shit on his own.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
lol callin me a clown ass nigga. wtf man u a dave chappelle lookin ass nigga. i seen yo head in them internet interviews talkin shit wit ur head all shinin look like the millenium dome n shit. but anyway fuck it. jr916 suckin his dick tryna say im actin tough on the net, wat abt k9 on the internet interviews. y cant he go talk all that shit 2 peoples face if he so hard?

Aug 8, 2003
lol, damn we got too many supermans thinking they're bullet proof now-a-dayz.. im really impartial to this cat and his beef's, i really dont give a fuck.. but 2 interviews been done already and a laundry list of names been on dood's windpipe but really, folx are waiting for a cat to put his mouthpiece on the backburner outside the studio and let his actions do the talking.. thats jus my 2 pennies