If You Could Put Together A Super Group.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
Who would you put together?

My group would be Scarface, Eminem, Jay-Z, and Nas.
To me there isn't really anyone Reppin the west coast right now to add to it. But those four are on top of their game right now.

Production wise I would want:
Dr.Dre
DJ Quik
DJ Premiere
Kanye West
Just Blaze
Salaam Remi
And a few others.

I was just bored and was thinking about this.

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mr.Strike said:
My group would be Scarface, Eminem, Jay-Z, and Nas.

^^ not really sure how good that would sound 1st off eminem is way to unserious for all of them , except for jay z and plus all of there voices would make a terrible blend youve got scarface on the deep note, then jay z on the CLOWN note, then nas on a scratchy yet deep voice full of sorrow and destress lol.........

id say

E-40, Yukmouth, Lynch, Keak, Young Droop, X-Raided, C-Bo, Tech N9ne, The Regime (phats,keke,max,gonzoe and whoever else i missed) B-Legit...

then on the other side id throw in

Woodie, Lil Los, Lou E Lou, then drop in Eminem and 50 Cent with them on top of that Dr.Dre beat shit feel me

^^ eminem and LIL LOS would be bombing...girls would luv that shit 2

Jun 1, 2002
Re: Re: If You Could Put Together A Super Group.....

$ic K said:

^^ not really sure how good that would sound 1st off eminem is way to unserious for all of them , except for jay z and plus all of there voices would make a terrible blend youve got scarface on the deep note, then jay z on the CLOWN note, then nas on a scratchy yet deep voice full of sorrow and destress lol.........
Well You have to remember they have all done songs together.
Jay was one Scarfaces last 2 albums. Face and Nas has done a few joints together. Eminem was on Jays shit. Eminem didn't really work with face or nas but just imagine the music that an album like that would create. The producers would have to be Extra Extra tight. Clownin or serious they would come off. They have all had Funny songs and they all have serious songs.

Dec 27, 2002
Nickatina, 40 Water, Devin the Dude.

Let Rick Rock, Studio Ton, Laidblack, Premier, and Mark 7 handle the sonic soundscapes and watch the game manifest itself on track.

May 27, 2002
eminem
50 cent
jay-z
nas (if hes spittin like STILLMATIC, i think his cataloge isnt something worth wiping your ass with)
x-raided
lynch

production
lynch
dre
battlecat
quik
kanye west
just blizzle

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^ i'm just a small-time fan, i got all his shit .. but he's not one of my favorites. i think he would go well with them though