IF YOU AINT INDUSTRY...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2003
www.dbsSound.com
..NO ONE GIVES ANY ONE A LISTEN UNLESS YOU INDUSTRY...THERES SO MUCH TALENT OUT HERE..IN CALI PERIOD ..BUT TOO MANY PPL ARE GRABBIN THE PIN AND PAD MAN...YOU AINT A MC IF IT TAKES YOU 3 WEEKS TO A WEEK TO WRITE A VERSE...BS MAN...IF YOU AINT PREPARED TO GET LUV OR GET HATED ON THEN DONT BOTHER RECORDING.. IF YOU AINT WILLING TO PUSH YOUR SHIT ..SELL YOUR SHIT ON YOUR OWN..THEN DONT BOTHER WITH MUSIC...AND FUKIN BEAT MAKERS STOPP CHARGIN OUT THE ASS 3 BILLS FOR A BEAT I DONT GIVE A FUK IF IT SOUNDZ HOT ..ILL FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GET BEATS FOR WAY LOWER AND IM PRETTY SURE ANY OTHER MC WOULD AGREE..UNLESS YOU STUPID AND WILL PAY MAJOR CASH ..MAN IT AINT WHAT YOU BUY OR HOW MUCH YOU PAID..ITS HOW MUCH OF YOUR HEART DID U SPREAD IN EACH SONG ..WEATHER IT BE BOUT LOVE,SEX, SADDNESS,MADDNESS, EXT...WHATS A CD WORTH IF THE ARTIST DONT PUT HIS ALL IN2 IT...MONEY CAN BUY YOU HELLA SHIT...BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY SOME KID IS IN HIS BASEMENT RECORDING PUTTING HIS HEART IN HIS SONGS AND EARNING HIS RANK TO HIS PEERS/LISTENERS..WHILE THESE OTHER MC'S OR SO CALLED...THINK FAST AND PAY QUICK...4 A PRODUCT OF SHIT...

PS...IF I AFFENDED YOU..MY BAD..ITS JUST SAD TO SEE...:devious:

http://www.freewebs.com/db_studios/PartyClip.mp3

http://www.freewebs.com/db_studios/ExorClip.mp3
[
URL]http://www.freewebs.com/db_studios/ShineOnClip.mp3[/URL]

CHECK US @ dBS MUSIC..ALL AUDIO LOW QUILITY 4 FASTER DL

NOT INDUSTRY ...JUST REAL...FEEDBACK

Dec 5, 2003
WHAT???

You sound like a damn madman-this mentality my friend is why the Bay ain't got shit now. 200$ for a hot track...are you fuckin crazy that's a steal! I could care less how long it takes a M.C. to pen a verse as long as the shit comes out the right way...you say you want an artist to put his all into it...but then you want him to put a time limit on how long it takes to write his songs and a cap on his production budget...to all the artist who care about quality spend what you can to get your shit right and if you no true artist wants to paint a materpiece and place it in a broken frame...

C

C-Ride

Re: WHAT???

Ear2DaStreets said:
200$ for a hot track...are you fuckin crazy that's a steal!
Why drop $200 4 a hot track? Be wiser n shop around 4 a betta deal. why go 2 sound chamber studios cuz u "HEARD" itz sick n' end up payin $200, when u could go 2 MYM n record a sickazz track 4 $60?

Ear2DaStreets said:
I could care less how long it takes a M.C. to pen a verse as long as the shit comes out the right way...you say you want an artist to put his all into it...but then you want him to put a time limit on how long it takes to write his songs
If it takez u a month 2 write a verse than u dont belong n da game. Time iz money.

Sep 9, 2003
I straight up feel the fuckin beat prices. These motha fuckers got a soundclick page gettin 4 hits a day tryin to charge 200+ for a fuckin beat. like a mc gets 200+ for a feature while hes tryin to make a name for hisself. Producers thats new to this shit need to get wit the mc perspective of make a name then get the bucks. I could go for hours on this shit. If i had a penny for every half ass decent beat ive heard and wanted to get but it had a 200$ price tag on it I could afford a fuckin rick rock beat by now.

Nov 17, 2003
www.chillious.com
Trag_i_c FeLLa said:
..NO ONE GIVES ANY ONE A LISTEN UNLESS YOU INDUSTRY...THERES SO MUCH TALENT OUT HERE..IN CALI PERIOD ..BUT TOO MANY PPL ARE GRABBIN THE PIN AND PAD MAN...YOU AINT A MC IF IT TAKES YOU 3 WEEKS TO A WEEK TO WRITE A VERSE...BS MAN...IF YOU AINT PREPARED TO GET LUV OR GET HATED ON THEN DONT BOTHER RECORDING.. IF YOU AINT WILLING TO PUSH YOUR SHIT ..SELL YOUR SHIT ON YOUR OWN..THEN DONT BOTHER WITH MUSIC...AND FUKIN BEAT MAKERS STOPP CHARGIN OUT THE ASS 3 BILLS FOR A BEAT I DONT GIVE A FUK IF IT SOUNDZ HOT ..ILL FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GET BEATS FOR WAY LOWER AND IM PRETTY SURE ANY OTHER MC WOULD AGREE..UNLESS YOU STUPID AND WILL PAY MAJOR CASH ..MAN IT AINT WHAT YOU BUY OR HOW MUCH YOU PAID..ITS HOW MUCH OF YOUR HEART DID U SPREAD IN EACH SONG ..WEATHER IT BE BOUT LOVE,SEX, SADDNESS,MADDNESS, EXT...WHATS A CD WORTH IF THE ARTIST DONT PUT HIS ALL IN2 IT...MONEY CAN BUY YOU HELLA SHIT...BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY SOME KID IS IN HIS BASEMENT RECORDING PUTTING HIS HEART IN HIS SONGS AND EARNING HIS RANK TO HIS PEERS/LISTENERS..WHILE THESE OTHER MC'S OR SO CALLED...THINK FAST AND PAY QUICK...4 A PRODUCT OF SHIT...
Well fucking said.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
$200 cap for a beat on the first project? That's not too bad if you're independent...but if you got the bread to spend and you're trying to go somewhere from the jump, you'll spend more than that. I spent $300 per track on my first album, that included mixing and shit, and the mastering was included with everything so I didn't have to trip off that!! $300 for a beat, recording the song and mixing it....is that a good deal to you Tadou??

Sep 9, 2003
Sydal said:
$200 cap for a beat on the first project? That's not too bad if you're independent...but if you got the bread to spend and you're trying to go somewhere from the jump, you'll spend more than that. I spent $300 per track on my first album, that included mixing and shit, and the mastering was included with everything so I didn't have to trip off that!! $300 for a beat, recording the song and mixing it....is that a good deal to you Tadou??
yea i feel that thats worth the 250.00-300.00. Im talkin bout a beat bought off some cat on soundclick that lives a million miles away thats not goona mix, not gonna master, Just mailin a beat and askin 200+. theirs not many of them id even think of buying outside of a d-sane beat or a few other cats.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
That's fuckin booty ass shit....the least they could do is have you mail them the song in file form and they can mix the shit for that, ya know?? But yea, I feel where you're comin from now!!

The only time a beat is worth money is when it's made by somebody who is established that can actually move you to the next level

Sep 9, 2003
yea i mean 30.00-50.00 for a beat just mailed is coo. theirs some good beats out their worth that but 200.00 for just a beat thats ass and made my a name only their mother would know is fuckin crazy. and go look at most producers that sell their beats online only they want on avg 150.00 per beat. they have no name, no sells that come wit their beat. and the beats are really just decent at best. but shit on soundclicks top 50 youll find 25-30 real good beats and a few tight ones but NONE WORTH 200+ FOR A BURN AND MAIL NOTHING ELSE. thats all im sayin.

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
The beat is the most important thang about makin a hit.
Like dude said you get what you pay for.

The cheaper you can get the beat the better but if a producer adds live instruments and mixes, and arranges the beat for you, I think thats worth atleast $300.(if you got the money, spend it)

I know I bump some tracks just cuz the beat is super tight but the lyrics are just allright.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
shits tired....everyone got advice on this fucken board or a comment and ain't done the shit they speakin on or giving advice on....shit is tired.....

JAY TEE - just hit Universal....when you make that album crack homie...please come back and break the game down on these cats....or better yet, B-12 you can do that for the whole board right now...you've worked with cats movin units and they have the RIGHT to speak on these subjects....

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Straight up DUGOUT CAMP!!!

Man I've done tracks for some of the Bay's finest, yet getting $200 from the NON known ones is like pullin teeth. Go ahead and have your best friend make you a beat on Fruity Loops that he downloaded from kazaa and see how far yer project goes dog....Yet cats will break MAJOR bread on their album cover to make them "look" good lol

cracks me up