If u could look like any rapper who would u look like?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2013
YES 4PM!!! YOU GUYS FUCKN STUPID FUCKS I SWEAR TO GOD!!!:siccness:
I see you are back to your tweaker schedule... Waking up at 4pm. How many houses did you break into last night during your meth binge?! You burglarizing houses again? Hope you don't snitch on whoever you are working with. Only a matter of time before you get caught up again and turn informant.

Mar 6, 2014

says the snitch...

How is the witness relocation program going for you these days you dirty rat?
I see you are back to your tweaker schedule... Waking up at 4pm. How many houses did you break into last night during your meth binge?! You burglarizing houses again? Hope you don't snitch on whoever you are working with. Only a matter of time before you get caught up again and turn informant.

Oct 4, 2013
Nov 11, 2006
this fag changes his legal name to hide his true identity... yet makes up a username that is his inmate number in the Arizona Department of Corrections exposing himself. Stupid ass faggot snitch.

https://corrections.az.gov/public-resources/inmate-datasearch
Haha that niggaz govt name is Wampole...
137757 @137757 aka wantpole....

What kind of grown man is 5'6" and weighs 125lbs? Now it makes sense why u've been gettin raped your whole life, because you got the frame of a woman, the homies had fun with you in the pen huh