if Eveready leaked would.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2005
ive heard enough to hold me over til the album drops, funny thing is the song most people here dislike is the one that convinced me that ER would be on some next level shit

Aug 31, 2005
smittytillidie said:
HAHA.....it has leaked....it's hella good....I've got Be Warned....My Wife, My Bitch, My Girl....Turn....Come Gangster....This Is Me....Sleeping Beauty....No Can Do.....The Beast.....Jellysickle....shit i don't even need to buy the album, but I will....
this cat just listed be warned as a ER track....wtf

the m80 boards are that way---------------------->.........edge of cliff

Apr 21, 2003
ima download it regardless, just cause i like my tech cds sealed in the case waiting to be signed :)

and massive...that shit would be in my cd player as well...getting up on the lyrics before all these fools!! lol

Jan 16, 2006
GXfromKy said:
this cat just listed be warned as a ER track....wtf

the m80 boards are that way---------------------->.........edge of cliff
holy shit...this guy has all these Everready tracks?!?! dude i want them! wait shit we've all had em months ago. and GX, you didn't know that Be Warned is an ER track? Yea he was gonna wait to put in on ER but he just went ahead and released it about 4 years early.

Jun 9, 2004
I've waited four years, so I can wait a few more months. I work at a place that sells CDs though and will probably get it a week or two early. It won't go online and I won't hook folks up. Ima buy that shit and bump it for the next four years.

Sep 16, 2006
i would download it, listen to it, then post it for my good friends on my main forum im with. They don't usually buy anyways so who cares. Also, it's gonna be on sites etc. anyways when it comes out so it doesn't matter about keeping it for yourself....not like its "so special" lol...and it;s not like your gonna stop it. Every album gets out.

Sep 26, 2002
i just downloaded three CD's within the last month before they were out. Two of them, Jedi Mind Tricks and Lamb of God i went out and bought last friday, because they were fuckin good.

but i hate people who don't ever buy shit. it's a new generation of kids who have grown up in front of their computer screens getting everything for free.
i also hate eKids who post whole CDs on message boards to get eProps. (not to say i don't use the opportunity to preview something if something comes along)

if i wanna show some people "how dope something is" i'll just pick a tune and maybe upload that shit on a message board and give the people info on the band/group/artist and tell 'em to go buy it or steal it but i aint gonna up a whole album

Feb 13, 2006
I have some tracks off of everready and from what I heard it's a must buy for me. If it leaked I would download it to hear the overall cd and to have a backup copy cuz I know that once I buy the actual cd I'm going to make a copy.

Oct 16, 2004
hell yes i would download it and i would be outside the store the day it was coming out waiting for the store to open. When vintage tech came out i had to go to three stores to get it.

May 1, 2002
Train1983 said:

Jellysickle was labled as the albums "single" at 1 time.. It was garbage.. Everyone here has heard the "leaked" tracks... Theyre not much better.
If thats any indication of how the album is going to sound, then Ill pass on it.

Besides, you gotta admit, this album shouldve been released awhile ago...

And dont get me wrong, I used to like Tech.. Before he became a juggalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.