if Eveready leaked would.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2005
U download it and listen to it or wait until it dropped in stores.
Ur gonna buy it anyway, but would u wait until it offically came out or if it leaked today would u download it a listen to it

Aug 21, 2002
I'd definately listen to it, I wouldn't share it with anyone at all, but I'd definately give it a gander in my CD player. I buy em' all anyways so it dont really matter personally. I'd say 99% of the people that would burn it are the 100% of the people that would buy it cause that shit is that much anticipated.

If Tech was a mama bird and we were all his offspring and it was up to him to bring us food back, we'd all starve... Thank god Tech's music aint Chicken or Watermelon, cause black folks would kick his ass for not supplying us with what we need...

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
MasZive said:
I'd definately listen to it, I wouldn't share it with anyone at all, but I'd definately give it a gander in my CD player. I buy em' all anyways so it dont really matter personally. I'd say 99% of the people that would burn it are the 100% of the people that would buy it cause that shit is that much anticipated.

If Tech was a mama bird and we were all his offspring and it was up to him to bring us food back, we'd all starve... Thank god Tech's music aint Chicken or Watermelon, cause black folks would kick his ass for not supplying us with what we need...

Lmao... huH! But... if Tech were a bird... at least the lil bit of food he'd bring would be prime rib-quality, ya know :)

Sep 4, 2003
if Eveready leaked would.....eklypised be the first banned?
Yes! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously tho, I will buy it regardless of what happens!

Jan 16, 2006
in10city_131x said:
if everready leaked, i would cry and go to church and ask that fuckin minister "why .... :( why ..... :( why does Dog do this to us humans?"
Yea no shit...that damn Dog always be shittin on my carpet...now he's leakin the Everready cd. what the fucks next?

Sep 16, 2006
I have like 8 or 9 tracks off of Everready - i downloaded it cuz I JUST CANT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR NEW TECH STUFF!!!!!!!!
I will buy the CD the day it comes out

Jan 31, 2006
nickE said:
I have like 8 or 9 tracks off of Everready - i downloaded it cuz I JUST CANT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR NEW TECH STUFF!!!!!!!!

No way man do u know tech he's my friend also how did you get them so fast omg can i be your friend

Apr 30, 2004
I'm gonna wait till the day it comes out, go to the store, buy it, and listen on the way home in my car, listen when I get home, and listen in my car when I go out drinking. It's just not the same downloading something that you really want. Period.

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
MasZive said:

MasZive I been wondering where the hell your mind be goin but keep going to that place and back.

Oct 3, 2005
triple 3 said:
I'm gonna wait till the day it comes out, go to the store, buy it, and listen on the way home in my car, listen when I get home, and listen in my car when I go out drinking. It's just not the same downloading something that you really want. Period.
exactly

Nov 14, 2003
nickE said:

you actually only downloaded about 3-4 songs off everready, since most of the tracks that leaked were taken off the album because of that reason and replaced with new tracks

Aug 21, 2002
So yall mean to tell me if you were leaving your crib, and you knew Everready came out in two months, you looked down next to your car and it was a burnt CD labeled "TECH N9NE - EVERREADY BOOTLEG" you would let it sit in your visor until the album came out or pop it in and ride to that shit!

Yall some liars...

Status
Not open for further replies.