if Eveready leaked would.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2006
Twiztidmn said:
you actually only downloaded about 3-4 songs off everready, since most of the tracks that leaked were taken off the album because of that reason and replaced with new tracks
It doesn't matter much to me if the new songs that I got are off of Everready or not. As long as they are Tech songs that i haven't heard yet, then it is all good.
Can't wait till everready drops in stores

Sep 16, 2006
MasZive said:
So yall mean to tell me if you were leaving your crib, and you knew Everready came out in two months, you looked down next to your car and it was a burnt CD labeled "TECH N9NE - EVERREADY BOOTLEG" you would let it sit in your visor until the album came out or pop it in and ride to that shit!

Yall some liars...
haha
aint that the truth!

Oct 20, 2003
I would definitely download it...i'm impatient and cant wait that long, but i'm still gonna buy it regardless, probably pre-order it actually. meaning i wont get it in the mail untill like a week after it comes out.

Jan 4, 2005
MasZive said:
So yall mean to tell me if you were leaving your crib, and you knew Everready came out in two months, you looked down next to your car and it was a burnt CD labeled "TECH N9NE - EVERREADY BOOTLEG" you would let it sit in your visor until the album came out or pop it in and ride to that shit!

Yall some liars...
i would listening to it, but i wouldn't put it up on the net for someone to download.

Sep 16, 2006
KEEP_IT_KEEBLER said:
i would listening to it, but i wouldn't put it up on the net for someone to download.
i would just keep it for myself, no one else would be able to touch it :devious:

Sep 16, 2006
HomoErectus said:
download... then buy. just like i did Absolute Power.
havent done that with a tech album yet

did that to:
Obie trice - 2nd round is on me
Eminem - encore
busta - the big bang

Jan 24, 2006
I am already waiting for it to leak
I am going to download it like on the first of november cuz shit normally leaks like a week before then im going to buy that cd when it comes out, I downloaded every tech cd from the internet but i also bought every cd

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
HAHA.....it has leaked....it's hella good....I've got Be Warned....My Wife, My Bitch, My Girl....Turn....Come Gangster....This Is Me....Sleeping Beauty....No Can Do.....The Beast.....Jellysickle....shit i don't even need to buy the album, but I will....

Jan 4, 2005
smittytillidie said:
HAHA.....it has leaked....it's hella good....I've got Be Warned....My Wife, My Bitch, My Girl....Turn....Come Gangster....This Is Me....Sleeping Beauty....No Can Do.....The Beast.....Jellysickle....shit i don't even need to buy the album, but I will....
2 bad most of those won't be on the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.