I wonder?????? Cyber Thug or Real?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2006
Rob S4 said:
First off have some respect when you talk to me. I think you 5-0 simple as that. Don't get yourself in some shit. Go back to your desk you fat fuck and finish off the last donut. I know you hungry. If you aint a fat dude (which Iam 99.9% sure you are), you're some greasy fat dispatcher female looking to bust some kids because they used to call you fat ass in high-school.

Dont fuck around pig.
ahgahahahahahah...

Apr 18, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
Only thing funny is u homeboy. What? I'ma man cuz I can go toe 2 toe with lil internet bitches like u? And I'ma cop based on what? Cuz I said I would snitch out a child molestor out but not a drug dealer? I'ma man and a cop...LOL..I've heard it all now. I tell u what lil dude....show me your pussy and then I'll show u mine!
double u-teh-eff. :confused:

Apr 18, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
Where you at Bald head??????????? You usually reply back less then 2 minutes looks like you got more exposure then your burn ass neck gets from that hot iron you use off the stove.

That song "BALDHEAD HOES" BY kOOPSTA kNICCA REMINDS ME OF HER.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD HEAAAAAAAAAAD, BAAAAAAAABAAAALD HEAAAAAAAAAAAAD, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD HEAAAAAAAAAAD, BAAAAAAAABAAAALD HEAAAAAAAAAAAAD,"

"Her pussy was worn out but she gave good head" In her case even her mouth is worn out.
don imus?!...:confused:

haha...funny shit...

Aug 19, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
LOL at you cosigning lil bitches as soon as I get a min I will be sure to address all of u individually. Anyway, How did Ces roast me when he's talkinbout somebody else??!! I dont know who that chick from Springfeld is? I from KC, but OK. LMAO, yall like preschoolers...at least the shit I said about Ces was from a "real observation"
UR GONNA TAKE THA TIME TO GO BACK AND LOOK UP EACH PERSON INDIVIDUALY AND THEN SIT THERE AND THINK UP SOME RETARDED ASS REPLY. I MEAN WTF IS THAT SHIT? I DON'T REALLY KLOWN TOO MUCH I MOSTLY LAUGH AT FUCKERS GETTIN KLOWNED ON HERE. BUT 4 U I HAD TO SPEAK UP, THAT DUDE CES STRAIT GIVE U THA BOOTS AND YOUR SO FUCKIN STUPID U DIDN'T EVEN CATCH ON. ^^^^ THAT SHIT WAS UR REPLY TO ALL THAT HE SAID. SEEMS TO ME LIKE THERE IS SOME SUBSTANCE TO WHAT HE SAID CAUSE U SURE DID UR JOB DEFENDIN IT WITH ^^^^^ THAT LITTLE BULLSHIT U POSTED BACK. ADMIT IT U GOT SPANKED DRAGQUEEN.

Aug 19, 2006
Originally Posted by mafiaqueen
Only thing funny is u homeboy. What? I'ma man cuz I can go toe 2 toe with lil internet bitches like u? And I'ma cop based on what? Cuz I said I would snitch out a child molestor out but not a drug dealer? I'ma man and a cop...LOL..I've heard it all now. I tell u what lil dude....show me your pussy and then I'll show u mine!
YES UR J-BOEG AND WE KNOW IT.